New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi everyone , my name is Lucy from Kenya , I have been to Istanbul for the past 1 year, am looking for good friends

Hi everyone! Seems like there are no expats in Bursa, ha?
Last year I moved to Turkey, I live in Bursa now with my fiancee. My name is Liza, I'm 26, from Ukraine, used to live in Switzerland, traveled a lot and have friends all over the world. I'm looking for expat girlfriends who also live in Bursa and who are looking for English, Russian or French speaking fellow expat to take a break from "trying to speak Turkish" all the time :)
Message me, if you live in Bursa!  :cool:

I am Kelvin Obas,just relocated to Istanbul,Looking forward in making new friends,anyone is welcomed.

Hi,I think we could be best of friends

Hi All. I just joined. I would like to meet new expats as I am.

Just arrived in Izmir. From Belgium originally but expat for the last 10+ years (in California and shanghai/Beijing).
Looking forward to meeting new friends in Izmir 🍻🍻🍻

Hola tu sabes español?  :)

evelyn vanessa wrote:

Hola tu sabes español?  :)

The forum language is ENGLISH so please post in English only.
Thank you.

Hi brothers and sisters am Sharlean from Africa looking for house keeping or nanny jobs in Turkey. I can work full time or part time please contact me on 05317046519 for more.

Hello all  :cheers:

On behalf of the whole team of Expat.com, I wish a Warm welcome to all New Members on the Turkey forum  :par:

Kindly note that this thread should be kept only for presentation of new members!

We however encourage members to Create New Threads for any assistance, and to drop adverts in our different sections to any relevant theme they may have :

: Housing in Turkey - whether you are seeking or offering accommodation
: Turkey Classifieds - For any adverts you may have
: Job offers in Turkey - whether you propose or are seeking employment

Kenjee
Expat.com team

Hello All,

I am new on the site please can any body give me directives on how to go about jobs hunt here?

Hi Matilda,

On the top panel, you can see the 'JOBS' section. Once you click it, it gives you a list relevant fields. Under the fields, there are subsections. For example, depending on your interest, your relevant fields should be 'Engineering and Technical services', 'Teaching' or 'Agriculture' I am assuming.

Hope this helps. if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Zeeshan

Super-Dee wrote:

Hello All,

I am new on the site please can any body give me directives on how to go about jobs hunt here?

i am a Stewardess / Proffessional make up artist and Hairdresser..Im just new in Islam world i was a christian converted to a muslim..Im joining here in this site to meet new people and also looking for job..
Thank you!

hey im emna im planning to move to turkey and i need some tips

hi
i am an austrian looking for accomodation in istanbul. i will be staying here for 3 months doing some research for my doctoral thesis in istanbul universitesi.

hi all...
i am Nazir by name from İndia
i am new to turkey and ı live in icmeler - marmaris

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462042

Thanks!

Closed