Accomodation in Kampala

I have just moved to Kampala, and am looking for accomodation. Preferably in Ntinda, Naguru, Nakawa area.
Temporary accomodation will be fine, and I would not mind sharing a house. I am working for a local NGO so my budget is rather limited.

As I am new to Kampala, in case any one would like to show me around a bit, that would be perfect.

Thanks and kind regards,

Anke

Hi Anke,

maybe you should also post in the classifieds ?

Hi Anke,
We are able to offer you accomodation in our very well presented and spacious B & B in Muyenga. As a long stay customer we can do a deal to suit your budget. Good luck.

ernestbevin, let me remind your that free advertisement isn't allowed on this forum ...

welcome in kampala

have u heard of couch surfing? there are a lot of people who can host you for a while....

[Moderated: No free advertising on the forum. Use the business directory]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated]

Hi;
did you find a place?
please email me,i have one.
[email protected]
thanks

Hy,

I am an currently working in Kampala. I am looking for a house, preferably near Naguru, Ntinda, Bukoto area; near the road. A decent house, 2 bedroomed, moderate rent and secure.
John

Hi John, I suggest you to post an advert in Kampala classifieds > accommodation section.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Anke,
I am looking at renting a four bedroom house and need people to share if interested you can email me [email protected]

anandhrao wrote:

Hi Anke,
I am looking at renting a four bedroom house and need people to share if interested you can email me [email protected]

Place free ad in the housing section of the forum.

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing section]