Hope to meet new friends in Poland

Hello everyone,
I am Dhey, hoping that I will move in Poland this coming Month of March 2015, as a sponsored visa and be able to work with a Polish Family...
I'm just a bit scared as I am new to the country and i dont have a relatives, thats why i searched a blog or website and luckily found this site.
Wish and hope that i will be able to meet friends from here in this site.
Thank you very much and Good luck to all

Hello Dhey!
Which city are going to live in?

Hi Kerryman! I will be living in Zielona gora.
Thanks for asking....Have a great weekend ahead.

Hello Dhey,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Poland forum for a better interaction.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello Dhey,

Kumusta dito ako sa Crakow Poland.. Ano ang work mo dito once dumating ka? Ano ang FB mo? Keep in touch na lang.. Btw my name is Marites 43 yrs old call me Ate na lang..

Regards..

@ polkapinay > Would be best if we can keep it in english only on this english speaking forum please. :)

NO problem

I will be in Poland for one week starting from May 03, 2015. Looking forward to meet new friends

Hello,everyone!who's available right now?punta kami ng krakow city this saturday..any filipinos out there?

Hello!

Im a Filipina from Crakow, a bit far from you, although there are Filipinos living around Wrocław. Do you have FB?

Marites

Hello there,

Im living just outside Crakow.. Where are you staying in Poland? Mabuhay kabayan im a Filipina Married with Polish..

Keep in touch

@ polkapinay > Please refrain from posting on the same thread several times, the members are not always online and maybe that is why you have not receive a reply yet. ;)

It would be great if you can also post only in english here as we are actually on the anglophone forum.

Thanks and a little more patience please,

Priscilla  :cheers:

we could meet up, would be cool!

Maybe in Krakow or Warsaw?