New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi Myra welcome to OZ

quero participar no forum na australia

Hi my name is Shyleen. My dream is to work in Australia, i don't mind even if i don't become a citizen there but i would love to add my knowledge in the Engineering Sector of Australia.I believe that Australia can make my dreams come true

[message moderated - No advertising please]

Hi guys! I'm Dimitri, a French guy I' Australia for traveling and working. I've been here 3 months (2 in Brisbane and 1 in Sydney).
I hope to meet some people here and improve my English or speak French with a no native French speaker.
See ya!

Dimitri R wrote:

Hi guys! I'm Dimitri, a French guy I' Australia for traveling and working. I've been here 3 months (2 in Brisbane and 1 in Sydney).
I hope to meet some people here and improve my English or speak French with a no native French speaker.
See ya!

oh hi Dimitri, welcome to Australia

Dimitri R wrote:

See ya!

oh hi Dimitri, welcome to Australia, hope your have a good time in here

Thanks :) Yes i have! There is a lot of stuffs to do in Sydney and around the city. I'm currently looking for a job.

Welcome Shyleen :)
In which sector of engendering are you looking for?

What sort of help u want mate ? Im happy to help

first of all I need a friend and I need to start learning Australian language and culture

Hi I'm Filipino and would love to meet kababayans here in Melbourne. :)

Hi Mharnel, Kenneth here. Kumusta? :) Welcome to Melbourne.

I would love yo work in Australia

Hi musta mharmel?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462002

Thanks!

Closed