A potential move to Kuwait

ok people we are drifting off on a tangent here; the initial purpose of this post was to give ElizabethCroft an idea on life in kuwait and to ease her worried mind; judging by the fact that she changed her DP to the stock photo, i am guessing shes no longer on the forum due to harassment by the throngs of single, lonely men here (just guessing, no hard evidence).

so, if the subject matter has been addressed, and if we have nothing further to add to that specific topic, please kindly refrain from continuing in a spat over who said what and whatnot, everything on EB is said with the intention of being helpful/useful and is not in any way an insult to anyone.

so in summation, "my momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

have a great week.

Everyone has the right to voice their opinions Enigmausly, I agree with that. But one can do it in a subtle way, without being blunt about it. There is no harm in taking care about people's skins. Not everyone has a thick, tight & taut skin necessarily.

And perhaps if one is working 10-12 or even 14 hours shift a day, then maybe 'hardworking' can find 'context' to driving skills. And still they do not contribute to the accident related fatalaties here. Many of the locals work less than a quarter of that, but still find time to contribute to them. I do not mean to say that hardworking gives you the licence to make accidents, but it surely forces you to push the pedal more than usual (still they do not cause the majority of accidents). But what forces folks who have nothing to do to push the pedal more than required and endanger other motorists and pedestrians? What can the Ministry's Statistics say about that?

I think that should be the subject matter here. Correct me if I am wrong Legacy.

By the way Enigmausly, thanks for the lesson of 'metaphor' and 'fact'. Guess I am a more learned man now. See what I meant by 'educated and sophisticated'?

(Never claimed to be a politician)

Actually quite lame... on both counts ... but, in order appease Legacy, and bury the subject (at the risk of beating a dead horse - which 'is' a metaphor - slightly stronger then a simile, and or rhetorically aligned to hyperboles and allegories) ... I won't expand on the matter any further ... as the point was made and time to move on ... good day everyone  :D

Nah! let George Bush and Manmohan Singh be that. But one can be more humane Enigmausly. 'quite lame' is your opinion and I can only wish it was otherwise. I believe I have made my point too. I do not believe in appeasing anyone though, and offending anyone too. Amen.