WORKING VISA

hi everyone how can I apply for working visa in canada?

Hi zhy25
There are many Labour agency which can help you to find employer and do all the paperwork for you,try search this trough google JICC

Regard
Bidara

Hi zhy25,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic is now on the Canada forum.

I would invite you to upload our Canada guide. It will help you.

Wish you all the best,
Christine

@Bidara, curious.. What does JICC have anything to do with Canada?

philipyeo wrote:

@Bidara, curious.. What does JICC have anything to do with Canada?

Hi philiyeo,
As I know it's one of the labour agency in Taiwan that provides services  to find job in Canada here's the link
http://jicctocanada.wix.com/jicc-to-canada

Regard
Bidara

tnx guys for the help!!!

Zhy25, pm me and I'll connect with a immigration consultant who will be able to assist you.

Hallo I want uk visa

Hello peeps, i wanted somme advice.
I applied to canadian immigration through leo block and gsm in mauritius last year, acc to the initial test am not eligible, i lost points because i work in call centre after a degree in social science, so no experience in the domain i actually obtained my degree.

By chance i met someone around september 2014 telling me he can help me obtaining a work permit to work in canada. so i went on this venture expecting for an answer at the end of this month for sure.

If you guys can help me telling me if i do end up coming to canada via a work permit, will the struggle be the same for people who comes migrate and have to look for a job first.

If you a job offer and work permit, it will be an easier transition. You obviously have money to survive given that you have a job to pay for rent and food. You next course of action is to ensure you maintain your job - doing your best and so and so forth. Also you can then move on to apply for a permanent residency status from within Canada. However, being a work permit holder and applying within Canada doesn't do anything different for you to stand out amongst all other PR applicants all over the world. You still have to go through the same process and will be treated the same. The only thing that can make a difference is depending on which PR application route you go with. Provincial Nominee Programs (depending on which province) tends to have faster turn around time as oppose to going direct to Federal.

Thank you for the reply.

how much time may take the PR process if am within canada with a work permit ? From what i have read it may take 2 Years ...

check this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio … erm-ec.asp

Hi do you have any idea on how many hours we may be working on a work permit contract and the minimum wage pay we may get or does all this depend on the employer .

@dash408, that's govern by the province or territory that you intend to work in. Check out the para

For further information on all matters related to employment standards such as your contract, hours of work, minimum wage, termination of employment or your eligibility for certain benefits, please contact the provincial or territorial employment or labour standards offices or the Federal Labour Program.

from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/ … rights.asp

Hi Philipyeo, What process do I have to go through to get a student Visa?

Hi, thks for all ur advice. i have already started my visa process , am just waiting for it.😀

i did a ba in history with social studies, i intend to persue further my studies after evrything settled. I mean after i get the PR. i want to work as a teacher, will i be able to get through if i choose for a master degree or pgce in quebec ?  Or will i have to restart over again and  change for other domain. Thks in advance again for all your advices.