Does anyone have experience with the website Cheap Bulgarian Houses?

Hello everyone,

I've been considering moving abroad for sometime. I'm wondering if anyone has experience of the website cheap bulgarian houses .co.uk? It looks legitimate but then I am new to this game and would appreciate some advice!

The owner of Cheap Bulgarain House is Val, he is Bulgarian and lives in Greenford UK. His is straight forward and honest. I have  done business with him.

I have lived on and of there for 11 years now have my four bedroom house up for sale due to health the village I am in is great there are lots of estate in vt just type in house for sale in vt or estate agents be careful make sure there no gypsys in the village

There is a couple who I have done dealings with and are very supportive and professional
Fine living is the company and I really like the Website they have made.
Also the houses are cheaper because of the area.
I have one near VT- Polski Tr.  offers as I was stricken with it and small woodland but cannot get to modernise it.
I my self have a property that was obtained  stavilovo (not sure of spelling but it is a give away as the house is vert. demolished but with 2,000 sq meters if anyone can help me out. Im too old for development.
I not advertising my property just being straight of what has come about with me.
I have a home I really happy with near Pleven
I paid too much for it and it was fully furnished but arrived and stuff missing.
Even have existing jobs not finished from the agreement
I wonder if anyone else has had that experience
I need electric checking and a better facia under my roof tiles.
Being naive of building I didn't check.
Contacted Mowlem house agents a few times but fobbed me off with not there problem, was only helping a friend.
It was on there site I bought it so I don't know how it cannot be there problem.
Law wise I think it would be a little pricy to take then to court, and also I think being  British I don't think there would be a supporting Lawyer.
I like my house but now needs helping hands, I got electrocuted the other day thinking I turned it off but it was only part of the house Not all of it.