New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi, my name is Chenis, Thai, from Chiangmai. I live in AKL, NZ. Looking forward to make a friend here and happy to help if you need any advice about my hometown.

Hi I am Reza from India stays alone working from last 2 months and have got plans to stay couple of months more.
[Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Regards

Reza

Hey !!! I am planning on moving next week to Thailand for about 6 to 8 months... It would be great to meet new people beforehand.. I am kindda young lol 30, but to feel younger.. I am very easy and outgoing person.. I have no clue what I will be doing in thailand, but I feel that getting out of my confort zone and meeting new people and having new experiences is what I need right now.. Send me a message !! Or just reply here with any tips or suggestions you have..

Thanks!!

Hi I am Carlos from Spain stays working in Bangkok  2 weeks with 2 friends

Regards

my web: carlosper.com
IG: carlosper
Id line: carpediemw9

Hello, I'm Sirinya. I'm a half-Thai and very much interested in Thai culture, art and the country and people as such. I also consider moving to Thailand and look for opportunities to do so. I've also started a Thailand blog recently. Maybe you'd like to check it out :-)
Thank you

Hi enriquemarcos!

Since you're up for something new and exciting. Try to visit Island of Koh Samui. Check out ARKBAR BEACH CLUB. And i assure you all the fun and wonderful moments will be here  :)

Let me introduce myself ^^

I moved to Bangkok in early February and have been working with a local mobile developer since - planning to keep doing so for a while.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you crazy people for some shared craze, maybe over a drink or two.

Cheers ;)

Hi everyone,

This place looks really nice.

I am coming to BKK this Saturday and will be staying there for about 3-6 months for work.
I am really looking forward to having fun there.

Nice to meet you!

hey , gue jakarta juga looh !!! sekarang tinggal di chonburi , bangsaen . then !! lo stay di thailand? dimana? hehe ada path/fb?? biar lebih gampang kontek2an?haha see yaa

Ryan nathan wrote:

hey , gue jakarta juga looh !!! sekarang tinggal di chonburi , bangsaen . then !! lo stay di thailand? dimana? hehe ada path/fb?? biar lebih gampang kontek2an?haha see yaa

As the forum language is ENGLISH could you please post in ENGLISH ONLY.
Thank you.

Hi there,

I'm going to move to Bangkok with my partner he is Russian , I am from Malaysia. My name is Cassandra. I would like to know what are the chances for me to find a job as a tourist when I reach there. I would also love to meet someone who is already there ^^.

Thanks
Cassandra

Yeayyyy! I'm a newbie! :D

Hahahaha.. Been almost 9 months in BKK, but just recently found this blog. Kinda stucked with work most of times, as I'm based here permanently. Am from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur to be precise :)

Kinda able to pick some decent convo's in Thai, but yeah, still long way to learn yeah? ;) And I would loveeeeeee to meet like-minded people who wants to have some casual chit-chats, fun stuffs etc. Ping me! :D

And oh yeah, I live in Ratchada :)

Hi - I live on Koh Samui and am interested in meeting some new people.  I like finding new restaurants, new beaches, learning Thai. I speak english, french and a bit of Thai. I also play tennis and badminton

Hi All..
Good Evening All of You....
I feel proud to become a member of Expat & wanted to work in Thailand wanted to become English teacher & planing to settle in Thailand but don't know how to start.

Seek advice from the board member to help me out ,I am currently living in Bangalore India & working as Sales Manager but wanted to move to Thailand.

Thanks & Regards:
Ashok Maurya
cell+91 9880493904

mauryaharshu wrote:

Hi All..
Good Evening All of You....
I feel proud to become a member of Expat & wanted to work in Thailand wanted to become English teacher & planing to settle in Thailand but don't know how to start.

Seek advice from the board member to help me out ,I am currently living in Bangalore India & working as Sales Manager but wanted to move to Thailand.

Thanks & Regards:
Ashok Maurya
cell+91 9880493904

Welcome to the forum

I suggest that you post your CV for free in the jobs section of the forum at the top of this page. Also check out the jibs advertised there.
For other information read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page.

Please in english thank..................

Hi,
I am a retired Army Major, living near Delhi.My roots are in punjab but father being fauji and later I put on the uniform. Therefore Traveled most of India.Delhi with almost 9 million vehicles is not a place to live any more. Also kids not have time in big cities. I not blame them.I am an Engineer by profession and visited Thailand twice with the hope of finding some kind of work ( Even English  conversation classes) but most people look for Native speakers. My interest is to spend cool time in small town of Thailand.Not keen on women or Bars as assumed when talk of Thailand.
Look for some  advise from some one there. I want some kind of work there, without which, it is not possible to stay there.
Thanks.

HEY, i stay in  chiangmai  31.3.to 14.5.15 wenn you need sma help or you want to visit Chiangmai you can stay
in my condominium.Thank to heer you soon.

HEY, y stay from 31.3.to 14.5. in CHIANGMAI wenn you want to speek together y by open. WEET YOU

Hi, I am From India.At 65, I find Delhi not a place for me any more. With so much of traffic, One tend to spend lots of time in traffic jams. I wish to use your experience with Thailand, though I have seen it for few days.can you please suggest me some thing to do in Thailand so that I can live there (Not BKK) in peace.I do not need lots of money.AS Long as i can work 20 hours a week,I am happy. May I request your advise on this topic if possible.
Regards,
Major Kaushal

Hi Sosina,     I am Major Kaushal from India.I have found there are many foreigners living in Thailand for years.Can you please suggest me how can one live there for long. I mean what kind of visa can help other than ED or Retirement visa.
Thanks

Hi every one and Expat.com , I am not an expat but planning to relocate there. In April/may.
I am a professional photographer ,designer and re toucher , I am hopping to make new friends here and to have a small Glamour portrait studio, hope I will get feed back on this from expert expats, have a nice day, thank you all.

My fiance is from Thailand and wants to return in 2 -3 years to take care of her mother.  I am a chef. I am 60 and she is 55. I am looking forward to seeing what you are up to.

Sure I will post my phone here when I am already there or you can pass me your cell number if you are already there, hope your mother in law has good health, ty hand

Phoenix1sa wrote:

Sure I will post my phone here when I am already there or you can pass me your cell number if you are already there, hope your mother in law has good health, ty hand

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details such as phone numbers, email address etc on an open forum. Please use the forum PM system to exchange information.

HI dear,

My name is parvez khan and I'm a web/graphic designer living in India, I am looking for a full-time job as a Web/Graphic Designer in Bangkok.
Contact me : parvezkhan11[at]gmail.com.

alain martinoli wrote:

HEY, y stay from 31.3.to 14.5. in CHIANGMAI wenn you want to speek together y by open. WEET YOU

I 66 ear old and by retrated y like to lurn Thai language wich sam school ot private. Y stay in CHIANGMAI in RIVERSAIDCONDO. near Holiday Inn

Hello all

A warm welcome to all new members on the Thailand forum

A little reminder

This thread is only for the presentation of new members.

We have sections such as Housing in Thailand, Thailand Classifieds and Jobs offers in Thailand for any adverts you may have.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hola im planning to live and find work in thailand..Filipina and got inspired about my ex boyfriend experienced living in thailand..I want something new and i think thailand is a great place to start with..First stop look for work part time or full time..nursing graduate who loves to cook and bake :)

cheerycheer wrote:

Hola im planning to live and find work in thailand..Filipina and got inspired about my ex boyfriend experienced living in thailand..I want something new and i think thailand is a great place to start with..First stop look for work part time or full time..nursing graduate who loves to cook and bake :)

Welcome to you, the best way is to post an advert in the Jobs section if you are looking for a job, and you will get better chance that people contact you.
Good Luck

hi have to post a message on a forum so, that's done now

romeobkk wrote:

hi have to post a message on a forum so, that's done now

Welcome Romeobkk but this forum is supposed to introduce yourself, can you tell more about yourself, what are you doing in BKK ?
:)

Hi all,

I am Thai got a boutique hotel and adventure business. If you are interested to be investor or business owner here in Thailand. Pls contact [email protected]

Thanks.

Bhudit wrote:

Hi all,

I am Thai got a boutique hotel and adventure business. If you are interested to be investor or business owner here in Thailand. Pls contact [email protected]

Thanks.

Please post a new topic in a Forum if you have something to share about business as this website is to exchange informations

If you need a business partner or investor just put an advert in the classified section "looking for business partners"

Good Luck

Hi,I'm Watsa, and I work as a maid in Bangkok area I just know this block by chance happy to know everyone,Thank you.:-)

Heyya, 21/f, just moved here last month for work, looking for young expat folks to chill out with in Pattaya. Let me know x

To Nick - on the question about Pattya weather:  I'm Living in Pattaya right now and from what I've been told/researched Pattaya and other cities on this coast is going to be fine, even throughout munsoon seasons. Occasional sun showers, but brief and passing. Sunny most of the time and not too humid either, but then again, might change when May hits!

Thank you Tara, I appreciate your information a looking forward to possibly met you when I get there. Best regards to all of you who are helping us newcomers.

Hi Reza, I am retired Army officer from India. I want to spend few months at Thailand alone. I have been there twice. The issue is what to do all day.I can so some voluntary work but on my terms.Do you think it is worth it??.I have no interest in bar or women. Only thing I like there is good change from the life in Indian metros.

Regards,
Major Kaushal

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I have recently moved to koh Samui and looking to make new friends :-)

Peace and love

Kourtney x

Closed