Hey everyone..

I just moved to Istanbul recently and moved to Turkey last year.
I have lived in US for about 14 years. I really don't have any friends in Istanbul. I'm looking forward to meet American friends.
I feel so so lonely :(
Happy new year everyone !

Berna

Hey berna,

I am not here for long but knew that you are turkish from your name :))

You know Turkish then you can have friends easily here, the main obstacle for all expats are the language because most of the people here are not speaking English or even not willing to do,..

are you only interested in American friends? :)

Sherif.

Hey Sherif,
Of course I'm not only interested in American friends. I tried to make Turkish friends but for some reason they tend to stay away.

Hey Berna,

I thought it is only happening with me but seems it is not !!!

some turkish are so friendly and will start talking to you about anything non stopping and others will try to make a fight with u??

really strange but as a whole u r so nice people and got a wonderful country and delecious food :))

Hi  I am Arabi 35 Year male, from Abudhabi just arrived in Turkey, Istanbul ... looking for nice long term friendship.. my email is [email protected]

Hi Berna! I just moved to Istanbul and I'm in the same boat with you. I'd love to meet up and chat.

Hi berna ! Welcome to Turkey again .İstanbul is a big city , so you can find many real friends. It is hard to be alone in crowds . Sometimes everone feels that. Take care you

Hey guys!
I'll be also in Istanbul in a couple of weeks for long time! Hope to meet up with some of you and make some friendship! Keep in touch!

hi how ru dear
welcome to beautiful city istanbul.
iam nt a turkish but i loved this place very much
u can aslo shear a moments with u.......u find quite intresting.
tkr and be carefull with pick pocketers....hahahahaha just kidding.

thank u have nice days in istanbul

Hi bernaa! welcome to istanbul, turkish people are really cool and full of enthu..you will find many good frnds here just wait and watch!!take care

Hi Berna; I am from Sapain; i will travel to Istambule for bussines in march; only 4 days; we can know us if you like a drink a coffe;

Hi Berna, i'd like to meet up and go for a coffe or two.
You can drop a message if you have time..
Have fun..

you are welcome to add me your facebook [email protected] and a short inbox message...stating that we meet in expat group..in order for me to add you....