Denmark Green card Points Calculation & Eligibility

Hello Folks,

I'm newbie here, Came to know that Denmark Green card visa issue on a point based system, The minimum score must be 100 points, and the factors to score are Education and Language eligibility.

My scoring factors as follows:

Education: B.Tech (4 Yrs) in Computer Science from J.N.T.U (Expecting score 30)
IELTS Score over all in General Test : 6.5 (Expecting score 40)
Experience : 5 years (Sr S/W Engineer) (Score 0) -- Just for information

All I can get from the above is 70, but from some websites found that we can score another 30 points as bonus if your education is directly fit in Positive list.  Mine is C.S.E education background.

Q1. Can I ensure bonus points as IT Engineer is there in Positive list?

If that is true, I can ensure exactly 100 points.

Q2. Is that fine to apply with exact 100 points, any chance of rejections bcoz of exact 100 points?

Q3. What is the Avg Processing time for Outcome?

Q4. Do I need to approach any Consultancies (40k they charge) to apply or We can take up on our own?

Q5. Any websites for in detailed information?

Kindly answer my question.

Thanks
Srinivas

Hello srinivas_reddy,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Yuveshen

hi,
yes you can apply for Denmark GC visa. Your score calculation is accurate. You will get those 30 bonus points. And you need not worry as you are getting exact 100 points. The processing time may vary according to the cases; if you provide accurate and necessary documents it may take at least 2 and a half month. You can take up this processing on your own. The detailed information about this can be found from the official web site: http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … rd-scheme/

Thank you