Will OMAN be affected with the ongoing conflict in YEMEN

Hi, all senior members. I am planning to move to OMAN in coming months. However little worried about what is happening in Yemen, one of OMAN's neighbouring country. Can senior members through some light into this topic  with their experience and how things are viewed in OMAN itself.

Today Oman is safer and stronger than most of the other countries in the world.

This is largely because the nation is in a state of grand celebrations now.

His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said has returned (on March 23rd) safely after spending some months outside the country.

Citizens and residents are alike joyous that their most beloved leader and the architect of modern Oman is safe and is finally back in his home soil.

There is a strong sense of oneness and a mood of euphoria - which is genuine. The stock market has shot up.

Yemen is the last thing now on people's minds. Even otherwise, thanks to the wise leadership policies of His Majesty, Oman has always been a very safe and secure nation. Far more safer than any other country in the region.

If you ask me, as an expatriate you do not have anything to worry about Yemen, but I would say, you have more reasons to worry about 'Omanisation' !!

Thanks Sumitran for your views..