Indian Expat in Makati looking for friends !!!! :)

Hi People,

I moved to Makati City of Philippines last month and i am already in love with it.

i have been following this Blog since long and this have actually helped me a lot for my swift moving to Philippines from India.

And now as i am done with my initial settlement (which have kept me busy the whole last month), i am getting bored now, and would like to have more friends in and around Philippines.

i am looking for like minded people to hang out with and other activities like drinks, going out to explore Philippines, driving (i dont have a car though), FUN  and Enjoyment to the CORE ............

so please feel free to PM me or reply here so that we can meetup and have a good time........................

Cheers and N-Joy
Sonabeta

Welcome to Expat.com Sonabeta!;)

Harmonie

thanks Hrmonie, looking forward to have many friends from this group.

Welcome to Expat.com Sonabeta :cool:

Enjoy your stay... :D
Just pm me for any help.

:cheers:
Ratz

Hi Sonabeta,

you're most welcome to join my expat dinner group, dinner nations.Will post a thread form the meet up soon, our next dinner is on April 10, Wednesday at 730pm in a secret venue in Mandaluyong. venue will be disclosed to confirmed attendees, 24 hours prior.if interested respond here or on the event thread :)

Corinne

Hi,
I moved to Makati last weekend and looking for Indian communities. Please let me know your contact details.

Thanks,
Muthu

Hi Muthu,

Where you from in India?
My name is ratheesh from kerala and  working here in manila last 2 years.
Please be connected.

Thanks
Ratheesh

Hi,
I am from Coimbatore, Just moved in last weekend to Makati.
I will call your mobile.

Thanks
Muthu

Hi Makati Friends,

Any of you having experience with respect to children education there ?  Which schools are good and what are the options for Indians and how is the Quality of education .?

Any and every information is welcome !!

Cheers

Hi pradeekesha,

Please kindly note that this thread here is a bit old :)

I reckon you start a new topic with all your questions on the Manila Forum for better interactions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien