Arab expatriates Jakarta

Hi all guys!

i have recently moved to Jakarta and i wonder if there s  any Arab community in jakarta?
where can i find Arab restau/coffeshops to chill out

thanks fr ur time

Welcome to Jakarta!

I don't know much about arab resto or coffee shop. As I know, there is resto named Abunawas in Jl. Matraman, East Jakarta and also its branch in Jl. Kemang Utara, South Jakarta. Hope that resto is not far enough from your residence.

a lot of in jakarta arab restaurant

- Sinbad at Slipi
- Hadhramout at Manggarai
- Abu Nawas at Matraman
- Central Al Jazeerah at Pramuka
- Shisha Cafe at Kemang Raya
- D'Consulate at Cikini Raya

Every Cafe it above have an arabian music party on weekend sometimes but if you need more info please call me at +62 87820367654

Hi I am Arab too i just moved to Jakarta a month ago and  would like to meet new friends here Arabs or expats doesn't matter. As for  restaurants I have been to a wonderful Turkish restaurant called turquoise in kumang it's not Arab but the food there is great... There is also d.consulate at epicentrum... good luck :)

Hi
Im arabic too if you want for arabic restaurant in jakarta you need to go to kemang, in south jakarta, im here from one year ago  and i tried some of them and they are good.

kenanalbadesh wrote:

Hi
Im arabic too if you want for arabic restaurant in jakarta you need to go to kemang, in south jakarta, im here from one year ago  and i tried some of them and they are good.

Welcome to the forum....;-)

Welcome Bro,
i am Egyptian, text me for contact info.
in Jakarta several Arab Restaurant, i need to add to the thread, Anatolia, Kemang Rya and Zamzam restaurant in Kemang
both are quite good food, high quality

Hi am also new would live to meet expat or arabs can you help

Hi  Essam! :)

There's a lot of arab expat community in south jakarta.You can visit kemang and enjoy some arab restaurant and shisha

Cheers,

Gülşen

@ Gülşen :

Thank you for your contribution.
However, note that this topic is quite old and inactive.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: