How is the IT industry?

Hi,

I am Akash i am from India and have a 2+ years of experience in software development and i am planning to move to NZ so i wonder i can use some help in knowing how is the IT industry is over there and is it hard to find a job and what is most in demand in NZ. And also i want to know about the living expenses as of my knowledge NZ is a quite costly when it comes to living and i am thinking to move to Wellington or Auckland and also wanted to know the options that can i consider in the job area that what kinda job i can find and get which is in demand in NZ right now,

jhangakash wrote:

Hi,

I am Akash i am from India and have a 2+ years of experience in software development and i am planning to move to NZ so i wonder i can use some help in knowing how is the IT industry is over there and is it hard to find a job and what is most in demand in NZ. And also i want to know about the living expenses as of my knowledge NZ is a quite costly when it comes to living and i am thinking to move to Wellington or Auckland and also wanted to know the options that can i consider in the job area that what kinda job i can find and get which is in demand in NZ right now,

Welcome to the forum.

Please read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page. 
Try www.numbeo.com for cost of living

For jobs www.seek.co.nz.