Hello all

My name is : Sam Haddad Australian living in Cairo , Shiekh Zayed city and i love it

Hello Sam Haddad

Since when are you in living there? As a new member we encourage you to introduce yourself further, what you do in life and tell us what brings you to Expat.com please.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Sam, welcome

Thank you Nashwakhairy

Welcome Sam, and hope you enjoy your time here

Hello Sam! Welcome to the blog and happy new year.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/BANNER_zps3602e73e.jpg?t=1420003076
Hello Sam,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. We hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Please take some time to read through some of the topics posted to the Egypt Forum, you will find them very helpful indeed. If you have any questions you can type them (or a keyword) into the "Search the Egypt Forum" box and you'll get a list of all related postings.

The more you participate in the forums, the more our other members will get to know you, and I'm sure you'll build a sizeable contact list shortly.

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Mr Haddad,

Hope you're well.
I've seen you advertising for English teacher Vacancies or foreigners in EGYPT.
I am a British citizen from England and EST/TESOL/TEFL qualified teacher with more than two years experience.

I always wanted to work in Cairo, so could you please provide me with more information:
- What is the monthly wage for this position?
- Is the accommodation included or not?
- What are the working days/hours?
- When is the starting date?
I will forward to you my CV when I receive your reply.
But in mean time, should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. My e-mail: [email protected].

Kind regards
M. Guendour

hi , tour guide in Cairo , if you need any help or tour

Hello Sam Haddad
Welcome have a nice stay
I hope you'll make new friends  :up:

Ahlan wa sahlan! Welcome!

I am an Arabic teacher. If you need any help with your Arabic please do not hesitate to ask me.

Hello Im Jhin and I was planning to move Cairo together with my children please i want to know if which school i can put my children. Coz they can't speak arabic

hi jhin gil
There is too many international schools in Egypt teach only English ,American schools and British schools, just tell me where in cairo you planing to settle down and i can provide you with the list of schools near by.
please if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me.
Ciao
Sam

Welcome
its ur second home