Meet People for Caffe or Aperitivo

Goodmorning everybody,
I would like meet international people that live here in Milan (or are here for a while), 
have conversation in english going out to take a caffe or aperitivo..

What part of Milan do you live/work in? We live north-east of the centre, Lambrate / Udine.  Would be interested to share English / Italian conversation.

I live just out of milan but with train i can reach easily all the city.. do you have any preference of places or days?

Hi, I just moved to Milan from South Africa...still trying to find my way around...which can be challenging when you don't speak nor understand Italian

If you are interested to speak English only with non native speakers of English i.e not the mother tongue so may be I can speak with you a bit.

Hi I I am from Botswana and I been here for 5 years,but I am in Turin if you don't mind we can chat in italian

I could potentially meet after work, i work right in the centre, 1 minute walk from Duomo.

I do apologise for abandoning this forum.
I didn't mean to but life suddenly got very busy.  I am now busy finishing my current job in Milan and planning a move to Verona.
Sorry about that.  I hope you find people to meet with and practice Italian.
We found the free Italian lessons provided by the commune were helpful and eventually provided some friends to practice with.

Ciao.