English Schools

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum, I registered because I'm considering a move to Macedonia. I lived there for 4 months, but that was 10 years ago, when I was a student. I now have a family, my son is 6 and my husband is British ( I'm Polish myself). The biggest issue for me is schooling for my son as he's now in year 1 in the UK so has attended school for nearly 2 years. If  we move he will have to go to an English language school, I don't mind if it's an international, American, Canadian etc school. Please could you let me know if you know of any schools in Skopje or in others parts of Macedonia. Help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

I know there is a school and Skopje called Nova.
http://www.nova.edu.mk/

There might be others, there are at least a few international kindergartens, as far as I know.

But why would you come here if you have no family/connection, if you don't mind asking :)

Hi Quezoy, thanks for your reply. I've found 3 schools online, next time I'm in Skopje I will try to visit them all:) I'm thinking of moving there as I just love the place, I have a degree in Macedonian and studied there for a few months. I've been going there since 2000 and I fell in love with Macedonia!

Cool, good luck!

Hi There,

I know three in Skopje,
Pre-school tbcacademy.com/ As previously stated Nova: nova.edu.mk/ and QSI: qsi.org/macedonia/mcn/

Nova will probably be the most suitable, as QSI is good but quite pricey.

Good luck Martin

PS: Also there is a International English Speaking Church, which is a great placed to get plugged into: icskopje.org/

Thank you! Preschool would not be suitable, my son's in his second year at school now. I'm planning to visit Skopje and all the schools in the summer. Thank you for your advice. Have you lived is Skopje long?

Sorry for the late reply, my wife & I have lived in Skopje 7years +.

Cheers Martin :)