Expanding my social circle

Hello,

I am looking for English speaking friends, I have been living/working here for almost 3 years so far, but most of my friends have actually left the country hence why I am looking for new ones for beer/drinks after work or any other activities.

It's hard to make any kind of connections here for too many wrong concepts that I am not going to go through here, or I will try at least :) It's not the language barrier I do speak enough to socialize, anyway please let me know what are you interested in, and whether you've got a plan to spend the free time in this beautiful city or not.

I am suffering same thing in Istanbul not many English speaking people to chat if you are interested to talk with me I live Botanci Kadikoy my Skype is kepler22b4
lets chat

Hi Anton, thanks a lot for your reply, for sure I am interested, I live in Kadikoy and I work in besiktas will install skype to chat, c'mon people let's form a big healthy social circle :)

Hey I'd like to be friend of you to improve my language, If it is ok for you add me also augmentin_88

wercin wrote:

Hey I'd like to be friend of you to improve my language, If it is ok for you add me also augmentin_88

It doesn't work like "A friend of you to.." But added you, maybe I would need some Turkish language help even though I speak the language, or even help for the friendship and let's see what else istanbul has for us :)