English Teacher arriving July/August 2015

Hi,
I am a 26 year old English Teacher from the UK.
I am a highly motivated and caring with 3 years of experience with all age levels and abilities.
I am both CELTA and IHCYLT qualified. I am dedicated to inspiring students to reach their full potential in a positive learning environment.
I will be arriving to live in Haiti in July/August 2015, looking for both private work and/ or School vacancies.
Thank you,
Ellie McManus

Hello Ellie McManus

I invite you to drop an advert in our Teaching jobs in Haiti as well as Language classes in Haiti classifieds section so as to increase your chances to find an employment in the field you are seeking.

kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi!
My name is Jude R. antonin junior, i am a haitian citizen that was living overseas (Canada/United-states) and also did my studies in both countries; i am a french ,Eglish ,creole speaker and writer fluently. I notice you message concerning your arival in haiti so i take this opportunity to contact you and let you know that i am interesrted in forming a team with you so I can help you out while you'll be here in haiti.
please keep me uptate on you plan to come to haiti.
                                                                                        Sincerely!

Are you looking for work or you looking for worker.

Hi Kenjee, I am away right and will  contact you when I am back. Thank you for your help

Hi, I am looking for work, either private or in a school
Thanks

Hello ell_ixer,

For info Kenjee is part of Expat-Blog team.

Regards,
Marjorie