Shared accommodation with European/ American expats

Hi there,

I am moving to Bangalore to work for a defense firm as an aircraft designer, this month in October. Yeah! I design fighter aircraft for a living. Cool, huh!!
To any expats out there looking to share an apartment in and around Domlur, Indiranagar 100 ft road area, do feel free to drop me a note.
I speak French, Spanish, Russian and English, of course. My knowledge of Hindi is limited though I can manage well with the local language, Kannada.
You can expect an extremely disciplined upkeep with me in the shared apartment. I am a teetotaler at home, no alcohol at home, don't mind grabbing a drink or two on the rocks in a pub though. I don't smoke at all, don't mind if you smoke in private. 
I am a lot of fun if you are the sporty type. I am a professional sportsman, a pistol shooter, diver/ swimmer, fencer, horse-rider, and skier. You can always keep me company and join me if you'd like to, in my sports activities. I train on the weekends when I am not designing fighter aircraft.
I am full of surprises, I dance Salsa, learning Argentine Tango and Bachata. Love partying on weekends, outside though. My partying schedule would be a good dance on the dance floor at a Salsa social or a marathon round of singing at a Karaoke bar.   
A stickler for hygiene and cleanliness, I am extremely particular about a spick and span look in the apartment.
If you think you fit the bill well, we can talk.

Hi Nash1984,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Bangalore section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Sure thanks!

Maximillien,

I am an old-timer. Don't have to welcome me back!!

Welcome friend :)
Nice to hear your interests. like to spend time with you. take care.