Legitimate realestate website with wide selection to rent or buy

I am a single black female, 59 years old and a retired federal employee. I want to find a place to rent or buy with two bedrooms in a nice neighborhood that would welcome an outsider. I know that americans are disliked around the world so I am concerned about any level of hostility since I will be alone. I would also like to find a home that is conveniently located to public transportation. I would love to receive some comments from americans who live in the Barbados. Thank you for any assistance provided. Brenda

Hello Brenda,

Welcome to the forum :)

I suggest that you try to post an ad in the Housing in Barbados section as well to increase your chances of getting a response.

Good luck,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thank you so much for your response :)

Brenda

hello am raphael am living in barbados right now is  a very nice place good people  out here if you really want to move here i can help you get a place to buy  thanks

A place to buy ,is it not expensive to buy a house there ?

Hello raphael1234,

If you have any accommodation to sell, I suggest that you post an ad in the Housing in Barbados section.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello raph am considering moving to barbados but I don't have any close friend to interact with to know the situation over there I would like you to give tips on living over there. Can I easily find a job, and how about renting an accommodation, what re the lowest rate of accommodation one can get. Is there high cost of living over there. Pls enlighten me
Thanks
Vic