Process of married visa in germany

Go to the German Embassy in Manila and ask for the list of requirements for fiance visa.

[off topic]

Germany just seems difficult in this process. Everyone i talk to got married in Vegas and Denmark.
I will probably do it this way also.

I got married to my German Husband in South Africa..

Yes, but sounds even more expensive and out of the way, then this woman and here fiance who are trying to,keep expenses down.

Please  help me,  I am Filipina ,  i  have a  German fiancee we are planning to get married in  Germany we have strong relationship. And  one of the  requirements is a1 course German language  can i  enroll  to any language school in Philippines for  german  language? and where can i take  the examination if ever i finished the course . ?  thanks everyone.

ann

you can only take an exam at Goethe Institut and its affiliated schools. But yes, you can learn the language in any school. Here's the link to Goethe Institut Manila: http://www.goethe.de/ins/ph/map/lrn/deu/enindex.htm

Thank you  so much ,   this is really a  big help. One more thing  what if  i have  all  documents except for the A1  certificate and examination results can i also file the application already of fiancee  visa  while waiting my course finished  and results of exam so that my documents already  running in embassy  just follow the a1 requirements  ?

Thanks again?

ann

Hi how are? I need some advice in married visa in germany

Hi how are you. I need some advice.. Marriage visa, fiance visa, we are planning Tod geht married germany

creed0203 wrote:

Thank you  so much ,   this is really a  big help. One more thing  what if  i have  all  documents except for the A1  certificate and examination results can i also file the application already of fiancee  visa  while waiting my course finished  and results of exam so that my documents already  running in embassy  just follow the a1 requirements  ?

Thanks again?

ann

Yes, the certificate of A1 can be submitted later on. You can already apply for fiance visa while finishing the course.

lcandle wrote:

Hi how are? I need some advice in married visa in germany

hi! all requirements can be found in the German Embassy website (manila.diplo.de)

When I will get visit visa from German embassy.will I marry and study in Germany there??reply me

Your post is not clear.
Nobody on this forum will know whether your will marry or study in Germany. Neither whether you will get a visa.

Just curious....
Is there a medical check up to be conducted when we apply for any kind of visa ,rather, during the visa appointment?

For US visa, seems there is. How about Gemany visa?

i could  like some adivice  from you guys
i have a 69 old germany guy and am 38 yrs
we are planning to get married  in my own country
he is ready to come, does age difference ( limit ) in germany Embassy
had anyboby had about it
please  help

Yah...
No medical checkup for germany is need
just book your appointment online  and select  the type of visa u want
dat and when to go there , they just work morning hours up to 12 ,oclock

Absolutely a problem is the age difference. The German embassy will investigate a lot of facts because almost every Africa gets married because of visa. the procedure, even to reveice an appointment for the embassy to handle over your visa application forms is almost impossible respectively very, very hard. And this is good that's like that. Would you get married to a black Kenyan in the age of 69? :)

Hallo Am New in this blog but maybe i could get some information from here.. Am Kenyan and living in Kenya, i applied for marriage Visa In may 19th 2014 , on 30th May 2014 i paid money for document verification. upto now the Embassy have not communicated to me..Its now 12 weeks. how long does this process take?.I have been to Germany 3 times to visit my Fiance, he has been to Kenya 4 times to Visit me, am 35 and he is 46.

Good day everyone. I need some advice. What does mean DC stamp in passport.  Have  a nice

nyda wrote:

Good day everyone. I need some advice. What does mean DC stamp in passport.  Have  a nice

Can you provide more information? Without any further explanation of context of that "DC stamp" a proper answer isn't possible.

Hi. How are you? Did you finished already your Interview? I have already  finished Interview. I dont know if pass or failed. I have requirements like A1 language. Travel insurance. Standesamt. Except travel ticket.. Have a nice day..

What do you mean with Standesamt? I'm German, I know the word, but without providing any context it's impossible to give you a proper reply.

Hi,  i need some advice. What dos Meran DC stamp written in passport. Have a nice day.

Hi. I was already finished Interview at the german embassy Manila. I saw in my passport written DC. I have some requirements A1 language, travel insurance, date of marriage from the standesamt, except the travel ticket. I know if i got visa or denied. The Interview said i just wait 1- 3 months waiting. Have a nice day.

Hallo,

Better get marry first in the Philippines its more easier for you to apply  a short term  german visa, fiancee visa needs longer processing.

Hi terry,

am also a kenya  and have a german fiancee.did you manage to get a visa?if yes after how long.
kindly advise me because i need to start processing my documents.did they ask to verify your documents?
hope to here from you soon.

carol

I am a new registered here..For those who have'nt started their finace visa plan..You better enroll in a german course first. Fiance visa will really take a long time. You can also start gathering all the documents while you're still studying the german course. Your fiance will send it to the "Standesamt" (civil registry in germany where your fiance is belong to).. It would take 2-3 months in the standesamt and they will inform you as soon as they forwarded the documents to the german embassy in manila..That would be the "go signal" to call the embassy for an appointment..

I had studied the german course last june-august 2014. My fiance passed the documents to the standesamt last august and we have the embassy interview on november.. I had one lacking document which other applicants, usually had the same missing document to be follow up..That's the "written confirmation".. As of now, we have'nt yet heard any information from the german court if its already done or not.. We are still waiting now :)..But as soon as the processing of the written confirmation is done.. The embassy can continue the processing, and nobody know, when will it be approved. But surely, that wont take too long anymore as long as, you have everything they needed..

:)

:)

hi in my case i have already documents what i need before apply marriage visa Germany..  I have A1 Goethe institute certificate. and written confirmation in standesamt. in just one month my visa approved. the embassy call me that I need to pass a plane ticket. I done already CFO seminar. the next day i got my visa. now i am living in Germany with my husband..

Yea, i can see that :)..I have a friend who's visa was approved for just 15 days since the day she was interviewed at the embassy. You guys were very lucky, indeed.... I would really advised those who are planning to apply for marriage visa in germany,for not to be in a hurry to have an interview with an incomplete documents :).

Btw,how long did it take when written confirmation was approved by the court? At the moment, we received a development from standesamt, informing us that the documents from manila has arrived and dont have any problems found out during the checking.. Standesamt requested us to pass a translation of 3 paper's from my documents and after that, date for marriage will be done and wait for the german court approval. Did your fiance, also encountered that before? for long he have waited till he got the wirtten confirmation?

Thank's for sharing your info :)..

Do you also have health insurance and other insurance from germany?? Or you get this insurance hier in the philippines??

hello everydoby i need some advice...im 27 years old this year and my husband is 60 years old this year too...we marry already in hongkong on january 6,2015 and we report already our marriage in philippine embassy in hongkong on january 7,2015...now im waiting that its stated in my documents(new cenomar and i think NSO too) that we are marry....what visa i can apply ?????????because we are planning to live in germany......can i also can i also begin to apply that visa while we are waiting for my document(new cenomar and NSO)..one more thing did they still check my documents and so on because of our age difference even we are married already???we are now round 3 years together and he come 5 times to me...and end of this month for the 6 times....we really love us so much..

hope to hear from you soon,
lilian

I think, yes....Its the same with my classmate in deutschkurs...

LILY27 wrote:

hello everydoby i need some advice...im 27 years old this year and my husband is 60 years old this year too...we marry already in hongkong on january 6,2015 and we report already our marriage in philippine embassy in hongkong on january 7,2015...now im waiting that its stated in my documents(new cenomar and i think NSO too) that we are marry....what visa i can apply ?????????because we are planning to live in germany......can i also can i also begin to apply that visa while we are waiting for my document(new cenomar and NSO)..one more thing did they still check my documents and so on because of our age difference even we are married already???we are now round 3 years together and he come 5 times to me...and end of this month for the 6 times....we really love us so much..

lilian

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with visas through marriage, but you should ask your husband to contact the nearest German embassy. He should ask all these questions so you follow the right process and avoid unnecessary  delays. I don't know if the age difference will be an issue, but it looks better (more genuine) if you both take care of this together.  The Embassy is supposed to work for Germans and German interests abroad, so your husband has a stronger position there and can influence them more than you.

LILY27 wrote:

lilian

I think, you can apply the family reunion visa since you're already married.. And yes, they can still do the checking but age differences is i guess not related on their basis. They just want to make sure if all of your documents are true and reliable. So far, i have'nt heard any denied visa in Family Reunion Visa, as long as you have everything they needed.. Follow up document's is fine but i am advising you to wait for the lacking document's before you start applyaing and have the interview at the embassy. That would take 2-3 months, but usually, visa get approved after 2 months from the day of the interview... Goodluck :)

no_clue wrote:
LILY27 wrote:

lilian

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with visas through marriage, but you should ask your husband to contact the nearest German embassy. He should ask all these questions so you follow the right process and avoid unnecessary  delays. I don't know if the age difference will be an issue, but it looks better (more genuine) if you both take care of this together.  The Embassy is supposed to work for Germans and German interests abroad, so your husband has a stronger position there and can influence them more than you.

I agree. Your husband has a stronger influence and he should be helping you going through this.
I am an Indonesian married to a German in Indonesia, we translated our marriage certificate to Deutsch and I applied for Family visa before I came here, I am not so sure about the documents you are talking about but it'll be more convincing if you have all the important documents in hand.
I don't think age difference is a problem, I wish you the best of luck! and welcome to Germany in advance :)

Annie

thank you so much..its a big help for me and my husband to get more information...

I already have german course until b1 is there any document that i need to be translated?
Thank u

Hi Sheila

How are You?
Just read your post and thought on contacting You..I am Penny.
I just wanted to know your experience and how long it takes?
I hope we can communicate here
I wish You a Good Day

Penny