Newbies are ready to meet other newbies or 'old newbies' in town...

drew333 wrote:

Ok nice one, I'm living in Balluta Bay so anywhere in Sliema/St Julians is good. Could maybe do a bit of a crawl from Sliema - St Julians and see what happens! I'm sure a few others that see this will be up for it as well.

Ok perfect, do you want to suggest a starting point and time maybe? I presume you have been here longer than me so know of better places?

JoeM22 wrote:
drew333 wrote:

Ok nice one, I'm living in Balluta Bay so anywhere in Sliema/St Julians is good. Could maybe do a bit of a crawl from Sliema - St Julians and see what happens! I'm sure a few others that see this will be up for it as well.

Ok perfect, do you want to suggest a starting point and time maybe? I presume you have been here longer than me so know of better places?

I've been here a couple of weeks so know a few places but a bar crawl will be a good opportunity to find some decent ones! There is a place called Tre Angeli on the strand in Sliema next to the restaurant Med Asia, I think there's a couple of bars around there so could maybe make that the starting point at say 7pm? Then head towards St Julians and stop at a few on the way. I think some of the good pubs are hidden away a bit but should find a few!

drew333 wrote:
JoeM22 wrote:
drew333 wrote:

I've been here a couple of weeks so know a few places but a bar crawl will be a good opportunity to find some decent ones! There is a place called Tre Angeli on the strand in Sliema next to the restaurant Med Asia, I think there's a couple of bars around there so could maybe make that the starting point at say 7pm? Then head towards St Julians and stop at a few on the way. I think some of the good pubs are hidden away a bit but should find a few!

sounds good to me! see you (and anyone else who is interested) then

JoeM22 wrote:
drew333 wrote:
JoeM22 wrote:

sounds good to me! see you (and anyone else who is interested) then

Nice one mate, see you Friday!

JoeM22 wrote:

Hi Rob,

Im new to this convo. what church is that you are planning on meeting by?

Marsaxlokk

Another meeting up? already? haha very quick well done! ... I like that! :D

Morky wrote:

Ha ha, are you going to come on Friday?

Friday at 7 pm sounds great, count me in, ....

simon.kotsev wrote:

Friday at 7 pm sounds great, count me in, ....

Nice one Simon, see you then!

drew333 wrote:

Andrew did you mean the girls! Ha ha! We are pretty much always up for Friday drinks! Hopefully everyone will be well and it will be real drinks! Keep us informed! 😀

Nicola.

NicolaY wrote:
drew333 wrote:

Andrew did you mean the girls! Ha ha! We are pretty much always up for Friday drinks! Hopefully everyone will be well and it will be real drinks! Keep us informed! 😀

Nicola.

Ha ha, yes of course! Everyone who was out the other night and anyone else interested really. Sorry I'm not great at organising meet ups but the pub is always a nice easy option! starting point is Tre Angeli in Sliema at 7pm on Friday!

Hey sorry guys can we postpone meeting on Thursday till the weekend it's just Matt has to work now first thing Thursday morning .
Sorry

OK Rob, no probs  :)

drew333 wrote:
NicolaY wrote:
drew333 wrote:

Nicola.

Ha ha, yes of course! Everyone who was out the other night and anyone else interested really. Sorry I'm not great at organising meet ups but the pub is always a nice easy option! starting point is Tre Angeli in Sliema at 7pm on Friday!

Where is this place?

Alejandro1978 wrote:
drew333 wrote:
NicolaY wrote:

Nicola.

Where is this place?

Its right next to MedAsia and Black Gold Saloon on the Strand

Ok ld like to be there but not for long i work all weekend, see youu

drew333 wrote:
Morky wrote:

Ha ha, are you going to come on Friday?

How can I say no to a pub crawl? ;) but just to be fair I'm 88% sure! the rest of % are not up to me...

If any of you guys would like to join us, we are meeting in St Julians on Friday 27th

I'd love to catch up with some of you

Info is here: meetup.com/MaltaSocial/events/221076456/

good idea

Hi, I would like to join you too.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Hiya, I've only just got back from work so may be a little late... could someone post on here or message me on +356 9912 4246 if you move on before i get there. Thaaaanks. see you soon!

Hey guys! Another one on board! I would like to join you the next one.. I guess is too much late for yesterday  :D

see my post 18 march re next Friday

we have a few coming along already, in Spinola, very reasonable bar prices  :)

JoeM22 wrote:

Hiya, I've only just got back from work so may be a little late... could someone post on here or message me on +356 9912 4246 if you move on before i get there. Thaaaanks. see you soon!

Hey guys , It was great meeting you all last night

simon.kotsev wrote:
JoeM22 wrote:

Hey guys , It was great meeting you all last night

Good to meet you all as well, my head was a bit sore yesterday but should definitely do it again soon. Not Paceville though!

This Friday, hope to see you guys

meetup.com/MaltaSocial/events/221076456/

Spinola Bay, St Julians

hey guys,
internations event tonight if you want to join
https://www.internations.org/event/prom … 34_1002239

So, it's been AGES since we last met up for a drink from this group and I'm sure there must be lots of new 'newbies' by now. I'm proposing a little get together of anyone who wants to meet up and make new friends or see the ones they've met before.

If anyone is interested, I'm going to suggest next Thursday (23rd) 8pm. If it will make it easier for people to attend, then I will suggest somewhere in Valletta. However, if it makes no difference to who can and can't come then lets just leave it at St. Julian's/Sliema. Preferably not Cuba again. I have some ideas if Valletta doesn't get the vote.

Hope to hear from you x

Good idea, but can't do 23rd sorry. Valletta good too :-)

Will be in Spinola this Friday if anyone wants to come along

I will be up for it and that date is good. I would prefer somewhere in Sliema/St J though as I'm working that evening and can come straight after but if you end up in Valletta I'm sure I could make it!

if you did things friday or saturday nights then it may make it easier for people to return home as the night buses are running

i wont be attending on thursday though

robpw2 wrote:

if you did things friday or saturday nights then it may make it easier for people to return home as the night buses are running

i wont be attending on thursday though

Speaking of night buses is the 2.50 PART of the 26 taljina cap or extra to it? I can't figure it out lol

i think its extra but i havent asked lol - it would make sense it being extra

Sorry to be a massive pain, but I've noticed people on other threads and been in touch with a couple of people who are actually arriving in Malta during the next couple of weeks and want to meet people. As such, it seems a bit silly to have a meet up for new people, when the most recent new people haven't arrived yet!!

It doesn't so far seem like the greatest date anyway, so I'm going to suggest a change to try to get as many people together as possible.

NEW DATE: THURSDAY 30TH JULY

Yes I would. Like to join

Thats possible :-)

That sounds better for me for sure. I am in. Am happy with either place whatever suits others. Looking forward to it! 😀

Hi ,still in Malta ????

Hi ,
new in Malta.

I am here to meet a new people....
I have a place from 1st of august and I am in a bit of trouble as I dont have place to stay till then . I really just need a sofa to sleep at if anyone has little extra space.

I am originally from Czech, Prague . I am coming from London where I lived for 7years. Now here to enjoy the weather , piece compare to London and meet new people.

Sent you a pm spap