I am looking jobs for a Web/Graphic designer in Bangkok.

My name is parvez khan and I'm a web/graphic designer living in India, I am looking for a full-time job as a Web/Graphic Designer in Bangkok. I have worked in many IT companies as web/graphic designer and now currently working in News media (Rajasthan Patrika Pvt Ltd) in India.

Boss better you try in UAE there is lots of jobs in your filed apply online hope you will get back soon

Parvez.. how  much would you charge to do a website and how long would it take you?

Dear sir,

Thank you for your email.
First of fall you have to tell me that what type website you need then i'll send the quote of website.
further inform you that i would like my charges about dynamic site. I estimate the cost to be around 30,000 rupees and the project to make 2-4 weeks..
Are you available for a meeting to discuss the final details? Please let me know a time and place that suits you.
Lastly what is the deadline for the project and do you have a budget?
I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello are u still looking for work in BKK?

Thank you

T

Yes Sir, I'm steel looking web/graphic designer job in Bangkok But have not yet found.
If you have my profile job. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Email: ****************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hello Parvezkhan11,

I would suggest you to create your cv on Jobs in Bangkok while waiting for members to help you out.

You might as well have a look to Living in Thailand guide so that you can know what are the procedures to relocate to Thailand.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi, why don't you look for freelace job remotely? Then you'll be able to live not only in Bangkok but anywhere.

Yes Sir. I'm still looking job. If you have job Please contact me as soon as possible.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security + post in the jobs section

Thank you so much friend...

Yes Sir, I'm steel looking web/graphic designer job in Bangkok But have not yet found.
If you have my profile job. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Email: ***************