I AM LOOKING FOR STUDENTS OF ENGLISH FOR CUSTOMS IN BALI, INDONESIA :)

Most of us would know the profession work as a freelancer, and you also would want it not ? The term freelance increasingly popular lately. Especially among young children. There is also a freelance term online and offline freelance. If the popularity of the ancient people might call the term freelance as an entrepreneur. Although freelancers and entrepreneurs have different meanings, but there is little similarity between the two. Both are types of independent businesses.

Profession freelance writer is one idol profession today's young people, especially the women who do not want to work out of the house. Freelance writer is a fun job. By relying on our writing skills can make money. However, many novice freelancer writer who went bankrupt due to their own fault that they did not quite hone skills such as writing, not to publish his writings, not promote writing skills and lack of mastery of the English language.

Through this article, I intend to look for vacancies English scholarship to the area of ​​Bali, Indonesia, there are some official agencies open to learn English courses on the island of Bali, this application may be associated with such scholarship, so I was able to fill some vacant positions as a writer where the most important English language skills. Hopefully there is a friend who can help ? Please me informed via my address in [email protected] or https://www.expat.com. I look forward to hearing your excellent news.

Thank You.

Kind regards,

Kadek Nila Utami :)

Please see this as advice, not an insult.

Dude, your prose sends me to sleep - give it some "WOW".

As your threads have no replies, I suspect other posters are have the same problems keeping interest in your musings.

Kadek Nila Utami wrote:

Most of us would know the profession work as a freelancer, and you also would want it not ? The term freelance increasingly popular lately. Especially among young children. There is also a freelance term online and offline freelance. If the popularity of the ancient people might call the term freelance as an entrepreneur. Although freelancers and entrepreneurs have different meanings, but there is little similarity between the two. Both are types of independent businesses.

Profession freelance writer is one idol profession today's young people, especially the women who do not want to work out of the house. Freelance writer is a fun job. By relying on our writing skills can make money. However, many novice freelancer writer who went bankrupt due to their own fault that they did not quite hone skills such as writing, not to publish his writings, not promote writing skills and lack of mastery of the English language.

Through this article, I intend to look for vacancies English scholarship to the area of ​​Bali, Indonesia, there are some official agencies open to learn English courses on the island of Bali, this application may be associated with such scholarship, so I was able to fill some vacant positions as a writer where the most important English language skills. Hopefully there is a friend who can help ? Please me informed via my address in [email protected] or https://www.expat.com. I look forward to hearing your excellent news.

Thank You.

Kind regards,

Kadek Nila Utami :)

Hi Kadek,

Sorry but it is just a little bit difficile to comprehend your english.

Regards

Can you help me, looking for a scholarship to study English at home via the Internet :) ?

Regards,
Nila

Dear,

If you could help me to get a scholarship to study English at home via the internet ? How to ?

Thankyou :)

Regards,

Nila

Hello Kadek Nila Utami,

Are you looking for online English classes :/

You can post an ad in the Classifieds section > Language classes in Indonesia.  It may increase your chances finding online teaching lessons there.

Good Luck!
Marjorie

Dear,

There are many English teachers offer their services to teach us English online, maybe one I can choose, but they provide a price, how do I get a scholarship here ? If I could choose one of them (or several institutions around where I live, the city of Singaraja / Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia) and then make a recommendation to you to be given a scholarship ? Please advise.

Thank You,

Kind regards,

Nila :)

Kadek Nila Utami wrote:

Dear,

There are many English teachers offer their services to teach us English online, maybe one I can choose, but they provide a price, how do I get a scholarship here ? If I could choose one of them (or several institutions around where I live, the city of Singaraja / Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia) and then make a recommendation to you to be given a scholarship ? Please advise.

Thank You,

Kind regards,

Nila :)

Your longer posts have reasonable grammar and employ a wide vocabulary.
The quoted post does not.
That means one of a very few things.