Looking for a 1 year rental

We need a rental for 1 year starting mid May need two bedrooms close to Coronado area

Hi Spinal,

Please note that the housing section : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/centra … ca/panama/ is more appropriate concerning your search.

It would be great as well if you can give more details concerning your search. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

If you are on Facebook, look for the group Expats in Panama. There are quite a few people living in the Coronado area and maybe someone there can help you.

Hi, my name is Kevin Muldoon. I work in a real estate office in the city in Trump Ocean Club. I have many contacts in the beach area and would be more than happy to help you. Do you have email or a number that you can send me so we can directly contact each other?

I hope to here from you soon.

Best regards,

Kevin

Hi Kevin

Before we go wasting each other's time. Just to let you know that we can not go above $650 US
as we are Canadian couple that will be about $775 CD. We are non smokers and no pets. We know
Panama quite well we don't mind being about 20 mins outside of Coronado.  until the U.S. dollar
goes down we of course are loosing money on the exchange rate. We need 1 year approximately
mid May. If you have any clients looking for a house sitter that would work also.

Appreciate your time

Jane

Twenty minutes outside Coronado in any direction will likely require a car. A house sitting gig would be a good solution for your pension level if one exists

We will have a car it's. Its not the pension. It's the US exchange kiling is at the moment