Looking for à land sea side

To built an  écologic farm
South Andaman sea
As a Swiss NGO association to teach how to grow plants  without chimical Staff

Hi do you get a land and start your farm already ?

Hi tina158,

can you please give us more details concerning your project?

Are you still looking for a land for sale? If you are still searching, you might want to post an ad in the Land for sale in Thailand section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks for info
I look to buy as far as a farang can buy land in TH

@tina158

Falangs cannot buy land in Thailand.  There is a procedure for leasing land. I did a quick Google search and found this site for information  www.siamexpat.com/real-estate.in-thailand   There are other informative sites as well.

Yes I know and I Will have à Thai partner

You can find land easily, there are over millions of plot available for sale in internet.

Price per sqw or rai will vary a lot, for example something on an island like Koh Phangan can cost you over 5 million THB per rai ( 1 rai = 4 ngan = 400 sqw = 1600 sqm ) this type of land is perfect for resort or wealthy people and have beach access or sea view, but as opposite to this you can still find cheap land plot but far from sea, and it will cost you for less than 600,000 THB per rai ( nearly coefficient 10 !! )

Think about it and clarify :
1- where in Thailand you want to buy?
2- which size of plot?
3- what is your budget?

Buying land in Thailand is not possible for a Farang (European), however, a 30 year lease is quite common.

In my case, i am married to a Thai. therefor our properties are and must be registered in her name.

We live in Isaan, Kokwang near Bueng Kla. Agricultural land currently sells for 140,000 to 180,000 Baht per Rai(1,600 sq metres).

As I said:
1  small hill in South of Andaman sea with beach access !

A  kind of locations is in  Phuket Island, if you interested in, I can guide you in to research.

Thanks to All for your Care.
This quite Nice Angeline. Easy to find land inside the country , but so expensive on Hill on the sea side.
Advice welcome , Especially about re tong for 30 years ...