New in Shanghai and looking for people to hang out with

Hallo everyone!  :)

I'm looking for people to hang out with and make some friends :)
I'm 25 years old and work as a design assistant in Danish fashion company.

Hi Katrine,
I just arrived in Shanghai as well and started my internship on Monday.
I'm 24 from Germany and would love to make some new friends in SHA. You can easily text me on wechat: nheusser
Have a good day!
:cheers:

Hey!
I'm also quite new to Shanghai and I'm very keen to make new friends :) I'm 23 years old and from the Netherlands. Feel free to send me a message on wechat: iedroge

Hey , let's sign up  meet up.com this site belongs to for expat what happening in SHA ,also too meet new friends etc .

Hi Katrine,

My name is Niraz, from Nepal, used to live in DK, Germany, Shanghai, and now back to Shanghai again.
My we chat: 15000940142. Would be great to meet you guys. Mobile 17091838623

Would be happy to meet U Catherine, I'm from CA, Let's get some coffee one fine day

Hello guys, It would be nice to hang out in week ends. Lets plan something this weekend.
my wechat is - mitrakshu

hi Katrine, this is Meng from Shanghai, originally from north of China. I'm interested in meeting people of different backgrounds in this city. Here is my wechat: mzhao5

hello, I'm working in an art education center, welcome to Shanghai. feel free to add my wechat: beefsteak511   I would like to hang out after work.

Hello, been in shanghai for a while now, but looking to make more friends.

Heeyy, add me as well (moderated: do not leave your number here). Dont mind to make new friends in SH at allll;) Looks like u ve already made a few )

Hey i am Junwei live and work in shanghai , here in China we do contact by Wechat if you have can add me , my ID lagemma , or if need any help my number [Moderated: For security reasons, avoid sharing phone numbers on the thread please.]

I am also super new in shanghai, hi all :3 i work a tone so its really hard to go out and meet new lovely people(my wechat/irish phone) doesnt work so until i get on that whats app is all i got but i would love to meet some peeps :*

Hi everyone!

I am Vincent from Singapore and plan to go to shanghai to work and look for business opportunities.

Would love to meet new friends and have any sort of advice on Shanghai.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi everyone,

I'm a German student working the summer in Shanghai.
I'm looking for people to hang out with or to go to some clubs/bars.

You can write me in we chat. My we chat ID is ***
Would love to meet some cool friends. :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello,

Have you tried the pub crawl in shanghai?

Will be trying it this Saturday.

Regards

Ashley