Looking for textile supplier in thailand

Hi Everyone,
Im going to thailand for a business trip in a few days, i am will be looking for textiles manufacturers and textiles market and hopefully i can build a long term business between thailand and vietnam. so i can travel to this beautiful country more often.
So could anyone please advice me on where is the big market for textiles in bangkok ? 
where are all the textiles manufactures located in bangkok ?
I have done some homework on that but i dont feel confident enough for the trip.
so if you guys have any advice, i will be very appreciated
i will be living in bangkok so could anyone recommend any reasonable price restaurant?
or if you are keen to know more about vietnam (business, traveling, food, ect), just give me a buzz :-) i am keen to hang out.

Andrew

Hello,

Do you also know some manufacturers that can make prototypes,samples and further development (production) for small amounts ( to start with ) for fashiondesigner ?
I want to find this in the area Thailand ,Cambodia,Vietnam.I prefer Thailand but i don't know where to find it.Also fabrics would be nice to know where to find.

Thank you ,

Carina

Thanks Madam Benz Singtong,
your contact saved!
Have you work in the textiles industry before may i ask ?

Hello Carina,

Personally, it would be good to start from the fabric market in Thailand, and possible ask the sellers while your are there for small garment manufacture,
or if you want to do it in Vietnam, i can give you some hints :-)

Thank you for the advice ! Any hints from Vietnam also welcome ! :)

Hi Andrew,
Many textiles shops are at Chinatown and around that area. But weavers of textiles are outside Bangkok as well as dyestuff factories.

I can point you the direction and will give you my contact details after you send me a PM
Cheers

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone give me any tips on how to find a supplier or manufacturer in Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia to make boxing hand wraps? Its quite hard to find online. I have my own designs that I want to get printed onto good quality wraps and then put my label on, or I am also happy to buy from a supplier that has some designs and then put my label on.

Cheers,
Kriska

Hello =)
What would be my best options to print designs onto boxing hand wraps? Print that doesn't fade very fast with washing? like a water base or something?

Also do you know where the boxing gear is manufactured in Thailand? I need some contacts to find a good quality supplier or manufacturer who already familiar with boxing hand wraps

Hello Madame ,

I am looking foor aswell textile,manufacturers in fashion meaning :factory's or small ateliers that can create my designs ( to show on drawings/pictures ) in small quantities to begin with (samples,prototypes,production) A reliable factory or ateliers that can follow up orders quickly in case of more orders by costumers .Reliable i the copyright issue of my designs,etc..maybe i also want to sell ready made creations of others on my website but certainly my own.
I will be in Bangkok from 8 april morning to 10 April at noon.But will have no time to go all the way outside Bangkok this time to look around.I have a meeting with a lawfirm to get more info about doing business in Thailand or to do export..
Kind regards,

Carina

can you please explain what you are looking exactly ! what should the supplier produce for you ?
andy

Hi,

I also need info about textiles.More about the special ones.From north Thailand.Handcraft.I am a fashiondesigner .That's whyi ask.

Kind regards,

carina

Hi carina,

I mention you to go to Chiangmai if you are looking for textile, as I from there and ever been a part of my bother shop he was a fashiondesigner(actually he is gay), he has a shop and also his product ever been in Thai fashion show  before, most of his client from Europe. There is a lot of shop there which most of them design by themselves.

For Handcraft suggestion to Hang Dong town, is a popular trip out from Chiang Mai City with the vast handicraft market of Ban Tawai and plentiful and also don't miss to go to Sunday night street market a lot handmade there, if you need silverware good need to go to Woulai street a long this street are silverware shop.

hope this may helpful. 

Kind regards,

Sanya R.

Go to the Swan Hotel in Bangrak, Tell the manager Dr & Mrs Pantino sent you. He'll open any door. Or PM me and I'll give you more info.