New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi my name is Favor Sunano. I love to travel. For business I do car rentals mainly for Expatriates in Lagos Nigeria. God bless you all.

Hello expatriate! I am Amadi Chigozie a Nigerian and resides there, but I have the dream of studing and working in Oversea but the finance is not there, I really will want to know if any country or person sponsors people of my predicament I really will like to go any country outside Nigerian or Africa to study but if there is opportunity to study or work in Qatar I will welcome it. thanks

Hi All. Ismail here from South Africa. Will be coming to Lagos end of February for a month and again in April/May for +/- 6 months. I have been to Lagos once before so know more or less what to expect. I am a bit nervous this time around due to whats happening with the elections but hopefully all will go well. Looking forward to it!

l am adekola frm gbongan osun state nigerian, l am hipop tailent guy,l have wrote some album,but l am in need of an nigerians here and abroad who is rearly ready to sponsor me to a apex level,pls my my hotlines is 08104659547.

Hello everyone, my name is Rosemary, I am a writer, I write mostly on life stories and future expectations, I also have a blog where I write on health and fitness, you can visit my blog; www.chinnyscorner@wordpress.com. For your life stories and magazine write-up you can call me +225-45542780

im currently studying Risk Management and Insurance at a University in Zimbabwe,,,,,i want to move and work in an Insurance company in LagosNigeria after my degree

hello, my name so sotade oluseyi, I am a cool, loving and trustworthy guy.! I love traveling around the world.. I wish to move to Thailand for a short course. so I need an insurance package which I could rely on thanks.

Hi all my name is Edmond from benin republic French speaking west Africa country I am into a catering bizness I  will also like to go to equatorial ginnee for part time cooking job and ollso install my catering bizness there please I need some information about the country and need the job opportunity too thanks my contact is [email protected]

eddyfood wrote:

Hi all my name is Edmond from benin republic French speaking west Africa country I am into a catering bizness I  will also like to go to equatorial ginnee for part time cooking job and ollso install my catering bizness there please I need some information about the country and need the job opportunity too thanks my contact is [email protected]

Welcome.

Whilst for others to give you some answers I suggest that you read through the forum categories on the right hand side of this page.

Good luck.

Hi everyone,am prosperity by name, am from Nigeria and also reside there. I would love to move to south africa to stay permanently and I need a genuine contact for accommodation.pls contact me on [email protected]

hello everyone, i'm Lanre Johnson, an event dj in lagos, Nigeria. Born of Ghanaian mum and Nigerian Dad. i handle sounds and dj services for all kinds of events and newly introduced photography into the business. I'd also like to make friends and contacts. Thank you

Hi!

I'm Roy Amores from Manila, Philippines. I'm a businessman looking for friends and contacts residing in Lagos, Nigeria.
My email address is amoresroy[at]yahoo.com.

Hi, I just came across this forum on google and decided to join. I am Usman Argungu, founder and owner of a Nigerian Shopping website (link moderated : no ad on the forum please). I love travelliing, shopping, and programming web applications.

hi everybody.
stumbled into the blog.
like the layout.
i am Anyanwu Ikechukwu from Imo State.
A graduate of Environmental Technology from FUTO.
Still in the job market.
Into the real estate market now to make ends meet.

Hello,
Got to know this site few days ago... I reside in Lagos Nigeria, a social person and university graduate. Love to meet Nigerian students in all around the world or students in France to share idea and aspiration with. Visitors from outside Nigeria we can also be friends. Thanks

am adedoyin aruwajoye from Nigeria, am a graduate of accounting from lacoed,am into business and stylist here in Nigeria and I wish to travel out to Kuwait or Qatar for jobs,

[moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

. thanks and God bless.

Hy! Am sapphire, adult female n living in abj nig.

Hey! I am TOSIN, male, from Nigeria

I really wanna meet friends in Singapore.

I am a young graduate, friendly, interesting and truthful!

Thank you!

Hello Niger, slightly slow Saturday start, wondering if anyone is gathering somewhere for the game this afternoon? I'm here to see what we can do in the NorthEast, with Save The Children , and what's going on in Abuja these coming weeks? Thanks for any good ideas, Bill

Hi ,I am a female adult and a graduate of business admin,I have worked in the hospitality industries for quite a while.I am also a customer service agent.I will like to work in the hospitality business in Bahrain because its a fast growing business there,and I have the no- how to carry out my duties with little or no supervision.I want to experience a different world from what I am use to and give out my expertise to the rest of the world....Thank You....

no problem you are welcome. Is a good idea

you are welcome dear, is a good idea

Hello onomski,

You are  :offtopic:
This thread is for new members of Nigeria forum to introduce themselves.
If you are seeking job in Bahrain, then you have to create a thread in the Bahrain forum and also post an ad in the Jobs in Bahrain section.

Thank you,
Marjorie

My name is Samson, base in Abuja nigeria. Presently working with energy resources limited as the chief chef. I'm looking for a better work in a bigger company preferably oil and gas or bank . Am willing to move to any location in nigeria. [ Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hello All,

I am delighted to be a part of this forum.

I am Kufre Inyang by name, male, precisely from Akwa Ibom State, a graduate of Unilag, married, presently work and live with my wife and 2 kids in Lagos State.

By the special grace of God i am the MD/CEO of Cardinal Star Resources Ltd, an overseas education recruitment and immigration support agency, which has been in operation for 8 years now.

Presently work with top educational bodies in UK amongst which include Kaplan International Colleges, Cambridge Education Group, Coventry University, Spartan Health Sciences University in St. Louis, Caribbean, Institute of Education, Dublin, etc

I will like to get reliable information and be linked with a very reliable course/serious business minded person to enable me guide other Nigerians aspiring to migrate to New Zealand, with particular interest on how to secure Employment Offer for the skilled ones to enable them apply for Expression of Interest. This service must not necessarily be free, but i want genuine contacts only as i have integrity to protect.

Once again, thanks for the opportunity.

Cheers

Hello everyone, my name is Titian and I lived a year in Enugu in Nigeria to work, I work construction and roads, are now in Italy but I still resident in Nigeria and I'm looking for a job, someone can 'help me? thank you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462026

Thanks!

Closed