Free job visa Uk

Hello to all,
I just want to confirm whether I can get any free job visa of uk?as I have been cheated by an agent I have lost all my hard earned money .I have 8 years experience in customer service,as superwisor in credit cards collections in India.now I am jobless and in deep financial crisis where I can't effort any money so please help me.

Hello shaheenbegum,

The thread you were was for the introduction of new members.

You are  :offtopic:  so I have created a new thread for you in the England Forum.

You can ask your questions here ;)

Thank you,

Marjorie

Hello Shaheen,

It is sad to know that you have been cheated by some agents who probably offered you a work visa to the United Kingdom. I would not like to make your bad situation worse but the fact remains that as an educated professional one must personally confirm on UK government web sites the authenticity and validity of the types and categories being offered by a prospective employer before transferring huge sums of money into unknown accounts.

On the basis of being cheated once by an agent, I am afraid one does not qualify to get a free visa by any authority, on the contrary it leaves a negative impression.

UK job market is already extremely competitive since a lot of recent EU member workers are qualifying to come and work here without needing a permit or a visa.

There are a few professions like actuarial scientists, doctors and surgeons, engineering experts who will get a work permit to live and work in the UK, the details are updated on the relevant sites. If you could let us know a bit more about your background, some  EB members might be able to guide you in the right direction.  :)

Hello,  If you need any authentic information about work permits categories, please find out information on home office and government uk website.  You will see the categories at present being allowed for work permit visas. Thanks.

Thank u so much for reverting,basically I belong to banking field have worked fr 7 yes as a agency manager fr credit cards collection fr Citibank n hdfc and have experience as junior English lecturer of 2 years..if you can guide me towards free visa fr uk,I really thankful to u...thank u.

Hello riazcdk,

Can u pls let me know how can I apply for uk free visa pls.

Some people just dont listen.

Do you need an electrician or refrigeration technician in Swaziland?  Am here for you.

Prince zulu wrote:

Do you need an electrician or refrigeration technician in Swaziland?  Am here for you.

:offtopic:  .......... slightly, lmao

Hi Zulu,
Thank u fr ur offer but I have work experience in customer service if u can help me

shaheenbegum wrote:

Hello to all,
I just want to confirm whether I can get any free job visa of uk?

I can confirm to you there is nothing such as a free UK visa.

To clarify. You never pay for a visa yourself in the UK, the employer arranges it and pays any processing fee - so it is free for you. But to get a visa you first need a job offer. Unfortunately that requires you having the right to work in the UK. If someone says they can find you a job for a fee, it is not true and not possible.

I think she was asking if she can get a free UK visa, so to obtain a visa, turn up here, and look for work. And that, does not exist. There is nothing such as a free UK visa.

The "right to work" is the important aspect. This requires either some existing connection to the UK, or rights under European Union agreements.