Need a job in bulgaria help me

Hey all I am moving to bulgaria I hope this year but I need a job there I am looking into opening my own business but this is taking alot of timw to do at the moment and just need something to do well I get this underway so please if anyone can help me I would appreciate it so much hope to hear from someone very soon

Hello what sort of business are you going to start up? is this a slow/complicated process?
Shinina

Hi Jobo, correct spelling and punctuation may help you in your quest for employment.
Please do not let us ex pats down with poor grammar and spelling..

Regards correcting your grammer it was probably a "typo" missing a space between a word and hitting the next key ie: the W rather than the E?
I am quite certain that Jobo was unaware of his errol oop's error.
Good luck with your job hunt.
Cheers Steve.
(Where will you staying in Bulgaria it may help others to know regards your job quest?)

Sorry about the spellings I am useing my phone and rushed it. I am going to be living in the plovdiv region well I hope I am if I can get a job there.I just need some help to find work out there I have had many jobs here in england so I do have experience the main things I have done here in england is mainly labouring work on building sites and also djing, ,window cleaning, and general waste removals  I love jobs where I work outside.I do not mind what job I get and I do  not care about wages as long as I have anough to live on so please people point me in the direction of websites or something thanks