Algerian woman engaged to an American man

I'm an Algerian woman engaged to an American man 7 months ago .my family didn't mind cos he converted to Islam.and I didn't agree he meet my family till he converted so i was sure they'll accept .they let us spend time together and we're gonna marry next month inshallah.I know some Algerian married French non Muslim men when they travel France their families accept .but most families and girls won't accept unless they're same religion. I think the British man isn't Muslim that's why she didn't tell her family .she did a wrong choice maybe .I think she wasn't thinking .I understood how she feel I'd feel the same if I married my men secretary

I totally agree with Algerianfree, it is my own opinion i beleive the lady has not told her family because a muslim women are not allowed to marry a non muslim.

Like algerienfree mentioned once he became muslim than he fulfill the condition and make a marriage proposal and the parents cannot denying him on the islamic ground

Good luck and happy life algerianfree

hi.

I have a little question: why  megan123 is so interested in this Algerian woman?

And she said that she knows her, why didn't she asked her about her behavou? Instead of coming here and talking about her behind her back?

So strange??????.

Ps: I know that it is an old topic but I didn't understand how people can talk like this about someone who is not here? Haven't they shame?

I hope that megan123 comes back and answers me lol

bonjour a tous les lecteurs

vous étés arrivé a un point ou vous avez fais de la femme algérienne un sujet concernant le fait de vous marier avec elle!!!

a mon avis, ce n'est ni l'origine ni la nationalité ni le physique qui comptent, il y a uniquement l'éducation et le savoir vivre et le savoir faire qui font que le mariage  soit réussi ou pas.

ce n'est  pas la peine aussi de généraliser un cas dans une société.

salutations.

@ narimen.turkia I think that megan123 wanted the man but he was in love with Algerian woman. That's why she's sooooo angry :D

Megan123 wrote:

I know a British man married to an Algerian woman and it seems there are lots of problems.

They live in the UK. The woman has not told her family about the marriage, nor the fact that they have children, even though she is in touch with them.

I find this all very unusual.  Can anyone explain?

Thanks

Meg

Well it's obvious why there will be lots of problem. The main one will be difference in religion, among many other differences. Many of the so-called 'conversions', is only done for the purpose of being accepted by the family, rather than out of genuine belief.