New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourself here

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Hello everyone , i am from INDIA and i am new here in expat and i need a help from u freinds ,i want to know the working conditions  in oran in oil and gas company and about weather conditions in january onwards ...

Thanks ,  i am new so i am confuse

Thanks for your kind interest

I am from Jordan living in United Arab Emirates
My company are relocated me in Algeria for business purpose
This is the first time to be in Algeria
So I need somebody to assist me to be stable and to guide me in all directions there also to help me in my business

Thanks
Email : [email protected]

clay23 wrote:

HI i am ali from algeria nice to meet you

I am mandeep i am com from algeria but i don know is indian people are working plees tell me about that

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Raouf, Teen / Young adult, raised in London, currently living, studying & working part time in Algeria

Feel free to contact me if you need any help or if you just wanna chat

hello people :) , i'm assala from algeria glad to know you all :)

Hi bro

For those of you who are new members please feel free to introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

Do you work, do you have any hobbies and things like that. This will then make it easier for others to make contact with you.

For security reasons please do not post personal contact details like phone numbers, email addresses etc on an open forum.

Hello shaikhmustak,

How about an introduction of yourself? Are you planning to go to Algeria as an expat?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

hi everyone, I've been living in algeria for 5 yrs now w my algerianne husband n 2 kids. got some xperience to share w new people out there or anyone who simply want to share a laugh about living in algeria... (trust me there are a lot to laugh about here..) so, reply n I let u know how i survive living here

Hi!

I'm from Malaysia, i met my algerian bf in Malaysia.
I love him so much!
We are plan to get married in this year! :D

I work in Hassi Messaoud and really like the people here. I have been around the world and the Algerian people are nicest.

welcome to Algeria,Hassi Messaoud!

a i a man from algerie . i live in constantine est of algeria . y're welcome in algeria

bienvenue en algerie

Hello, any english speakers on here ?

Laugh? Is it becoz they make u happy or they look funny?? Am really curious...!

hi dellzy,  I laugh a lot here sometimes but only me, my husband n kids understand why. Perrhaps d way of living is so different then we use to as most of d time  they tend to live as how n when things happen or come buy. so many living issues are attended in a very humorous way  :lol: can't elaborate much till u xperience yourself as some of them might not b appropriate for me to comment here.. : :huh: : hehehe

congratulations in advance

Hi ,
i am hayat from algeria. I am 22 years old.
I am master student.
I wanna live in KSA.

just wanna let u know if u get married to an algerian in malaysia, make sure that u register ur marriage at the algerian embassy in malaysia n inquire about FAMILY BOOK as they call it which is a book produce by the algerian government to each married algerian couple here. The book is very important as u will hv to produce it anytime dealing w government offices here in future or even if u wanna check in the hotels here in algeria.

ım massı workıng as a sales area manager ın oıl and gas busıness , workıng hard so no tıme to meet people , ım travelıng a lot , as ı have been ın us befor , ı would lıke to meet a serıeuse expat people ın order to share our experıeuces .
massı

Hi, I'm Scottish and live in Scotland with my Algerian husband who recently got his residency 😀 how can I help?

Hello im massi i just get back from us im working as an area sales manager north & west AFRICA ,  searching for a new friends

best regards
Massi

hi KIVIN how are you doing im massi working in oil and gas in hassi and ALGIERS as well , ar you in the  same business ?

hello everyone. my name is irene. i am considering a move to Algeria fall of 2016. Eldest boy will be 18 and probably not want to accompany me. However, I do have 3 other children who would go with me. I am in need of information on schooling (in english) for 3rd grade, 6th grade and 7th grade.
Also concerned over safety---would we be safe there, even if we do not wear the hair covering shawl? would the fact that we are not muslim affect treatment by the locals, the police, or any others?
any information would be of help.
the area we would be in is Chettia Chlef....We have a family willing to host us and show me the ropes...

hi,irene,welcome to Algeria,first of all,i dont think there are a school with English teaching ,in Chettia,since its just a little place
secondely,no you neednt wear a shawl(scarf),i personnaly dont wear one
if you nedde some help ,i ll be glad to intriduce you to an algerian family who lives in chattia

Thank you Zhadli. I appreciate the response. I have been checking online schooling that they can do until we learn Arabic. Is the internet connection decent enough for that?

you are welcome,yes the internet connection is enought for studying online,you just have to ask the provider for the maximum 8MBPs.or 5 GB,if you are in a zone provided with higher internet
you just have to apply as soon as you move,because ,they do not respond quickly,so you can ask your contact in chettia,to apply for internet as soon as possible

Hi

I currently live in London. I am thinking to move to Algeria, I would like to make friends with women already living there to share experiences.

welcome nora!when are you moving to algeria?

In a couple of months time, no date yet!

thank you very much, Zhadli.
I appreciate the information. It is nice to know that they can continue the schooling until they are adapted and learned in Algerian life....
Is there any other useful tips? to help with adapting?

Have a great day.

Irene

summer time!!!you didnt tell about why you are moving to algeria:job,marriage,or other reason!

hi!gald to help!
should tell more about your job and motivation to help you more
just want to tell you that the "CHETTIA"is not downtown,its may be 8 km from the city

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Algeria forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have found at the top amidst the green banner, where you can browse other categories like jobs,network etc

Our Living in Algeria guide holds a lot of useful information too, you can simply browse the articles present there.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Looking forward to read you

Gavind
Expat.com Team

Hi everyone, My names Sarah, Im 28 and living  in the UK. Ive lived here for a very long time but Im orginally from Algiers. Feel free to introduce yoursekves :)

Hi, I'm lounes, I'm 38, I've been in this beautiful country since almost 4 years. i'm originally from algeria, and still.
i consider myself to be very lucky to live here.
i live in london, where the people are the less talkative and not friendly at all. sometimes i feel that i'm in the military camp. but its fun.
anyway, we can't really expect others to behave the way that suit us the most. moreover everyone is busy doing his beats and pieces and , and frankly everyone is trying to manage his life by match the 4 fundamental component of life fulfilment and happiness, which are: social life( lover and friends), health ( gym and healthy food), financial life( job and profession) and spiritual life( which is seen as religious commitment for some, and fan football team and beers for other..).
i love traveling and i've been in differents places and cities in the UK and i realised that british people except londoners are warm and welcoming. but again, its hard to judge people. but its too bad, that londoners waste a lot of their energy in stress and worries,fears, anxiety... life really worth living it free and happy with a constant willingness to grow in personal, social, financial and spiritual fields.

sorry if i talk a lot, if you didn't like just ignore it. if you barely paid attention, let's say it a bloody foreigner who is practicing his French. so excuse my French.
but if you liked what i've just wrote, give me a score between 9 and 10. that's lounessement

Closed