Farm work in Moscow

Hi my name I Adolf Venter, I am a South African ho would like to move to Moscow or surrounding areas to work on a animal production farm, or basically just any farm, I am desperate for a job opportunity in Russia on a farm. I cannot speak Russian but in the process of learning it. if anyone knows where I might start looking or who I can contact in the agricultural business Please tell me, I would appreciate any work opportunities, advice, or anything that can help me Please. I have over 10 years experience living and running a farm in South Africa and have a bachelors degree in Agriculture.

I can be contacted on [email protected]
I would greatly appreciate any advice!
Thanks in advance!

Adolf Venter wrote:

Hi my name I Adolf Venter, I am a South African ho would like to move to Moscow or surrounding areas to work on a animal production farm, or basically just any farm, I am desperate for a job opportunity in Russia on a farm. I cannot speak Russian but in the process of learning it. if anyone knows where I might start looking or who I can contact in the agricultural business Please tell me, I would appreciate any work opportunities, advice, or anything that can help me Please. I have over 10 years experience living and running a farm in South Africa and have a bachelors degree in Agriculture.

I can be contacted on [email protected]
I would greatly appreciate any advice!
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to EB. 

I am wondering why you chose Russia. I would have though New Zealand or Australia would have been a better choice.
Lets hope someone gets back to you.

Hi Adolf Venter,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new discussion for you on the Moscow forum so as you get more responses.

You can also check the Work in Moscow Guide to get a better picture on the job market.

Thank you and good luck :)

Hello Adolf

Hello my name is Arthur I would love to do agriculture I have pice of land about 380000m2 it's 150 km from Moscow what do you think what it can be used for