Getting Married in Egypt

stumpy wrote:
shams190512 wrote:

I am a Filipina working in here in Saudi Arabia as a nurse.. I met this Egyptian guy who is the pharmacist in our clinic 2 years ago and we fell in love. although our relationship is secret and we only chat and message each other via online or skype. but he was engaged then but he said that he didn't love that woman because it is only a family relation and his mother wants that woman for him.

Apparently when he had his vacation last year he married this woman and became pregnant.i was very very sad at that time coz i never expected that he will marry the girl that his mother wants to. I had my vacation also last year when I knew that... he was in Egypt and I am in the Philippines for my vacation. then when I came back here  I thought that everything was ended... I never had any news from him if he will be back here or stayed in Egypt for good...I totally overcome the situation and accepted it even its really hard for me.. but not seeing him in my workplace helps me a lot.

But early September last year he came back here. I didn't mind him at all I don't care if his here already but all I knew then that I hope I couldn't see him again. I erased him in my social network.. all the chat that we are connected from before. but then after a week of his arrival I received a notification that he want to befriended me again.. not knowingly what to do but still in my heart I want to talk to him so I accepted it. we talked and he explains everything to me what happen in Egypt and he said he couldn't do anything more because his mom is sick and he doesn't want him to be upset thats why he did that... we talked everything and I cried a lot coz I really really do love him.. and in the end we decided to continue our relationship not sure what will happen in the future.. I accepted him even he is already married coz that's how I love him. and until now we still continue this relationship and he promised to marry me in Egypt when we had our vacation, but I don't know how he will do that. I accept being the second wife coz I really feel that he doesn't have any feelings for his wife right now all his time are with me and we enjoyed every moment we spend together.

He told me his plan that he want to marry me in Egypt but knowing my workplace I cannot go out to process my papers here if ever. and what documents shall I need in order for it  to be processed. his also here in Saudi Arabia so what he can do about it so I can tell him coz he doesn't have any idea how it will work with us. or it will be valid coz he will get married a second time around? please I need your response right away coz i been praying to Allah that if He really wants us to be together he will works ways it order for  it to happen. Inshallah! ya RABB! Ameen

Hi and welcome to the forum
You should not trust this guy as he has not won your trust the first time around so why would you want to trust him a second time. He has preyed on your vulnerability and your loving nature. He has used you. If he has done it once to you and is now considering doing it to his wife then why trust him ??  Forget him, move on and get on with your life.

Life is a learning curve so learn from this and get on with your life.

I really agree with you stumpy, what he is doing Is already cheating. Do you think he will not lie the sane way he lued to his wife when he's trying to catch you? Of course he is lying by doing that.

A man who can lie from his wife , obviously  can lie to anybody and use them 'till the time and situation permits them to do so. Until then, they will be caught lying, and they will have another explanation for sure.

Just be careful, this kind of people are pathological liers!!!

stumpy wrote:
shams190512 wrote:

I am a Filipina working in here in Saudi Arabia as a nurse.. I met this Egyptian guy who is the pharmacist in our clinic 2 years ago and we fell in love. although our relationship is secret and we only chat and message each other via online or skype. but he was engaged then but he said that he didn't love that woman because it is only a family relation and his mother wants that woman for him.

Apparently when he had his vacation last year he married this woman and became pregnant.i was very very sad at that time coz i never expected that he will marry the girl that his mother wants to. I had my vacation also last year when I knew that... he was in Egypt and I am in the Philippines for my vacation. then when I came back here  I thought that everything was ended... I never had any news from him if he will be back here or stayed in Egypt for good...I totally overcome the situation and accepted it even its really hard for me.. but not seeing him in my workplace helps me a lot.

But early September last year he came back here. I didn't mind him at all I don't care if his here already but all I knew then that I hope I couldn't see him again. I erased him in my social network.. all the chat that we are connected from before. but then after a week of his arrival I received a notification that he want to befriended me again.. not knowingly what to do but still in my heart I want to talk to him so I accepted it. we talked and he explains everything to me what happen in Egypt and he said he couldn't do anything more because his mom is sick and he doesn't want him to be upset thats why he did that... we talked everything and I cried a lot coz I really really do love him.. and in the end we decided to continue our relationship not sure what will happen in the future.. I accepted him even he is already married coz that's how I love him. and until now we still continue this relationship and he promised to marry me in Egypt when we had our vacation, but I don't know how he will do that. I accept being the second wife coz I really feel that he doesn't have any feelings for his wife right now all his time are with me and we enjoyed every moment we spend together.

He told me his plan that he want to marry me in Egypt but knowing my workplace I cannot go out to process my papers here if ever. and what documents shall I need in order for it  to be processed. his also here in Saudi Arabia so what he can do about it so I can tell him coz he doesn't have any idea how it will work with us. or it will be valid coz he will get married a second time around? please I need your response right away coz i been praying to Allah that if He really wants us to be together he will works ways it order for  it to happen. Inshallah! ya RABB! Ameen

Hi and welcome to the forum
You should not trust this guy as he has not won your trust the first time around so why would you want to trust him a second time. He has preyed on your vulnerability and your loving nature. He has used you. If he has done it once to you and is now considering doing it to his wife then why trust him ??  Forget him, move on and get on with your life.

Life is a learning curve so learn from this and get on with your life.

I really agree with you stumpy, what he is doing Is already cheating. Do you think he will not lie the same way he lied to his wife when he's trying to catch you? Of course he is lying by doing that.

A man who can lie from his wife , obviously, can lie to anybody and use them 'till the time and situation permits them to do so. Until then, they will be caught lying, and they will have another explanation for sure.

Just be careful, this kind of people are pathological liers!!!

hi everyone i need help again...after 4 years alhamdulillah i got married with the man i love,he is an egyptian and iam a filipino,we got married in seychelles and our marriage contract registered already in egypt after long way process alhamdulillah....after our marriage he returned back to egypt n me in the philippines now im back here in saudi to my work,on my vacation i plan to go to egypt please tell me whats the process,my husband told me i just need to show our marriage contract in the airport ,anyone have an idea regarding this issue?looking forward for the reply thankssss

shams190512 wrote:

DEAR,
you cannot marry easily in egypt,i went there n process our papers n end up with nothing,as a filipino you must have a resident visa thats one of the requirement as our embassy in maadi told me to have this you must stay there for 6 months n not only that,you should apply for no objection certificate n it will take a month,thats only some of the requirements better to marry in phil or outside country,...only him who knows his intention to you,what i knew is that,a good egyptian muslim man is family oriented,even they dont love their wife before marriage they wont never fool her coz they are afraid with the punishment of Allah,if his intention is good he must marry you with d knowledge of his wife.just becareful dear.,wish you all the luck.

hello shehann....assalamu alaikom warakmatulahi barakatu....i just want to know if the embassy of the philippines here in egypt accepts the divorce by sharia law in phils?

assalamu alaikom warakmatulahi barakato.....im so glad to read all the posts you and shehann talked about coz we have a  little same cases...first of all i am a converted muslim...im married in phils but separated 8 yrs without any documents....since in sharia law once u become a muslim...your marriage with your christian husband is no longer valid islamically right>so by this time i got married to an egyptian man and im living here in egypt for almost 4yrs now....my problem is i dont have a visa till now....because of this i was not able to go home to philippines for a visit....i was stock here....by the way our marriage was occured in the court in banysuef which is unluckilly burnout during the coup....my question now is...if i go home to philippines for a visit....will the immigration in egypt allow me to go back here again or in the airport they will catch me and put to prison>i really need your advice very badly...or if you give me your contact number...i will let my husband talk you about everything....

nooran107 wrote:

assalamu alaikom warakmatulahi barakato.....im so glad to read all the posts you and shehann talked about coz we have a  little same cases...first of all i am a converted muslim...im married in phils but separated 8 yrs without any documents....since in sharia law once u become a muslim...your marriage with your christian husband is no longer valid islamically right>so by this time i got married to an egyptian man and im living here in egypt for almost 4yrs now....my problem is i dont have a visa till now....because of this i was not able to go home to philippines for a visit....i was stock here....by the way our marriage was occured in the court in banysuef which is unluckilly burnout during the coup....my question now is...if i go home to philippines for a visit....will the immigration in egypt allow me to go back here again or in the airport they will catch me and put to prison>i really need your advice very badly...or if you give me your contact number...i will let my husband talk you about everything....

do you have a marriage certificate, or a court verdict of marriage?

Yes we have an urfi papers but made in the court,bas...

nooran107 wrote:

Yes we have an urfi papers but made in the court,bas...

Urfi that is legalised by the court as a legal marriage, or just Urfi?

get a legal marriage so you can exit and re-enter without troubles.  Urfi is useless.

Our urfi is done from d court with a lawyer representative... We went in the court and I sign d papers in front of the judge...

nooran107 wrote:

Our urfi is done from d court with a lawyer representative... We went in the court and I sign d papers in front of the judge...

can you scan, upload, and mask your personal details?

Is it safe for me to upload any personal documents...because I'm afraid of any risk may happen...

hi
U have tl go to the (foreigners marriage office) wich is in down town. (Lazoghly square)
There they will tell you exactly ،what u need to do and the papers u need.
If u want a lawyer to help you I can recommend a good and fair one
Salah

I'm very happy for you  congratulations

nooran107 wrote:

Things are not so that complicated, I advice you to don't think about a lawyer, a little brain and things are done. But my wonder is why your husband can't help you in so common matters, no one on this forum has to speak to him for a clarification.So far, I  understood yu got started your marriage papers process but yet is not done, meanwhile I advice you to ask at the marriage office in cairo about this issue,sure you will get an answer.

Pls give me ur number i need ur help i will go egypyt on 31 october

My husband will call u . Coz his father went to court and they need too much things