What is the cost of living per month for a single person in Bahrain?

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I have been reading extensively searching to find answers to my questions but I couldn't so I am posting a new topic.

I got an offer as an IT professional in a company in Bahrain. The base monthly salary is 850 BD.

I need to know few things.

1.Is the Bahrain offer reasonable?
2. Is that a good salary given or should I bargain for more?. I need to save and send money to my family. And have to have decent life as well in Bahrain. What is the average good salary there?
3. Is it safe to move there now as ISIS are freely roaming around middle east countries ?
4. At what level is this kind of salary offered ?
5. what is the saving potential in the given salary (I need to save 600 -650 BD per month).
6. What is the cost of living there in Bahrain for the following (I am planning to move there alone, so I need your guidance)
a) Room - 1 or 2 BHK, furnished (within city/just outside) per month
b) Food - per month
c) Transportation - to office and getting back from office per month
d) phone - per month
e) internet - per month
f)

Q1# Is safe Bahrain at the moment?
Q#2 What would the cost of living per month for a single person with decent accommodation in Bahrain?

Please let me know so that I can take my decision.

You will find most of the answers you are looking for in the Definitive Guide to Bahrain or the links on the Bahrain Cost of Living thread.

As to property you may want to have a look at Bahrain Property World or the Gulf Daily News Classifieds

If you have any further queries after checking these out then please do post them, it is very difficult to answer your questions specifically since we all have different lifestyles and so will spend different amounts on what we each consider to be OUR essentials!! ;)

All the best

S