Good estate agency?

I am moving to Bahrain soon and need to find a good agency to find the accommodation for my family (2 adults + 2 kids).
My company will provide two weeks tem. accommodation so have a mission to find a proper one during two weeks. or may be getting a flat for myself until my family arrive.

any advise or do you know anyone?

thanks in advance

Dear flee27,

kindly go through this thread, https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 27#2477470

Josnuggles, could guide you to a good estate agent.

Good luck

T&R

Hi

Thanks Logicalindian, yes I can recommend a few really good ones. PM me as I'm not allowed to advertise on pages even though it's not me that is the real estate agent

Hello flee27,

You can look in the business directory for some contacts in the Real estate in Bahrain section.

Good luck!

Marjorie

Hello,

What do you think about palace compound in Saar.
It is a good compound and a nice area ?  :/
Thanks for your help  ;)

just go through this discussion thread, https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=376889

good luck!

Thanks but I didnt find any information about this compound ....
Can anyone give me some informations  ;) ?

Thanks in advance,
Nina

Nina1999 wrote:

Hello,

What do you think about palace compound in Saar.
It is a good compound and a nice area ?  :/
Thanks for your help  ;)

Same reply as my private message to you. Awful landlord and really bad maintenance. Nice enough area and close to expat clubs etc but I would not live there nor recommend it

logicalindian wrote:

just go through this discussion thread, https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=376889

good luck!

Good to post the link but there are way too many compounds in Bahrain and only a few are listed there. Also Nina was asking about a specific compound and not general advice.

Thank you Josnuggles  :P !
What do you mean about bad maintenance ...
it means if we got a problem it wont be solved ? Or it will take time ?  :sick

Nina

Nina1999 wrote:

Thank you Josnuggles  :P !
What do you mean about bad maintenance ...
it means if we got a problem it wont be solved ? Or it will take time ?  :sick

Nina

Hi

Can you either PM me or post on here as I am really busy and don't want to reply on both.

I will post here for the benefit of others and ignore the messages for now.

The landlord had tenants that were due to move in there next week and they had given notice on their current property. The kitchen was falling to pieces and the landlord agreed to refit it as cupboard doors hanging off etc and cooker 1960's.  2 days ago he said he was not going to do any work on the kitchen and has basically left this family homeless. Luckily they were clever enough not to sign the contract until the work was done as the place was in such a bad state of repair.

If you send me your No and email via PM I will pass to a friend of mine who is really good in real estate.

For general questions though, please stick to the forum.

Thanks

Jo

[Moderated by Team : No free publicity on the forum please register your services in the Business directory ]