Just moved to Budapest and Looking for new friends

Hello everyone,

I am new to Budapest and this blog.
I am from Canada, but I have been living in Turkey, istanbul. Since two months i am living in Budapest now, but I still have not managed to get to know many people.

Being alone in Budapest is really boring and i am tired of going out alone.

So please, if anyone is up for some drinks or anything fun, please let me know.

Best Wishes,
Alp

Hello Alp and welcome to Expat.com

So as to increase your chances to meet expats around, I invite you to participate often on threads in our Networking in Budapest section of the forum

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Al,

Same feeling here but good that I just arrived from Manila yesterday and staying at NH hotel. How about you? With 2 months, you probably adjusted? Looking also for friends this time...

You could post your age group and interests.
I have made a friend through this blog site but I knew she was my age and had similar interrests.
I think it would be interesting for a large group of ex pats to all gather somewhere once the warmer weather arrives.
Perhaps in the city park or another outside venue where people feel free to stay or go without putting anyone out.

My American,Hungarian son joined a English language club when he stayed long term i HU. A decade ago.
Not sure they still have these language clubs in the city.
He met some nice English speaking people his age and used to socialize outside with them.