I've been offered the following

Base salary 40,000/month net
Company pays for accommodation
Company pays for childrens' tuition
Company pays for vehicle
Company pays for flights for family 1x/yr
Company pays for health care
1 month performance bonus at end of year

Anyone have any thoughts on the package?

thx

thats not enogh for your family coz I got 90k / mo. but still wanting more better find another bro.

Umm....

are you saying you are being paid 90,000 Qatari Riyals per month?

That's $24,712USD/month or $300,000USD/year. I gotta call bullsh*t on you unless you are a CEO.

ebok wrote:

thats not enogh for your family coz I got 90k / mo. but still wanting more better find another bro.

That's an above average package, and paid accommodation makes the most difference. However it depends on your line of work, and how many years of experience you have?

The amount should be substantially more than what you are making currently correct? There is a lot of raw potential, just ensure the employer is good long-term and if you haven't already just take the plunge.

Good luck.

I guess he was referring to his salary when converted into Philippine Pesos, or wherever he's coming from where currency is significantly less of value compared to QR, so to speak. But for a monthly net of 90K QR per month for an Asian expat, I don't think that's even realistic.

I'm not being a racist here, by the way. I'm just plainly trying to make sense.

Heatstroke wrote:

Umm....

are you saying you are being paid 90,000 Qatari Riyals per month?

That's $24,712USD/month or $300,000USD/year. I gotta call bullsh*t on you unless you are a CEO.

ebok wrote:

I think it's wonderful

15K per month with single visa.(6 months contract)
medical insurance included.
having 8 years experience in Procurement.
Is this enough to accommodate the family of two later on?

Heatstroke,  since the date that this question was initially posed. did you find that 40,000 per month was an acceptable salary for your position? was it worth the move? are you happy?

Abhiman - if you are bringing family make sure they pay school fees as they are really expensive here (and pretty full)   Doh just noticed date and cant work out how to delete