I am looking Indian Friend in Kenya ( Nairobi)

I am indian age 38 Years looking Indian friend in Nairobi

vishnu

Hello Vishnu,
This is Anil From India, Would like to talk or Chat with you on information i'm looking for.
It will be great if you can spare 10Mins of your time over online to discuss the same.

I'm reachable on ***

Thanks,
Anil

Hi vishnu
This is sonal an indian based in nairobi. I m working as finance advisor. Any help rewuired let me know.
Thanks

Hi Ms
Sonal are u still in Nairobi,i need some info
Thanks

Yes I m in nairobi. Tell me how can i help you?

Hi Ms sonal,
Thanks for your revert iam in Nairobi and also in finance industry  need to talk to you could speak to me @)730210354 alternatively pl text your email or hand phone
thanks

Hi I wanted to come in nairobi for job is there any Indian group in nairobi.

Anil ,Vishnu  If you both are in nairbi then pl reply I want to clarify regarding may offer given by the company.

yes I am coming at nairobi in may

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : you are off topic here

Dear Sonal
I am in nairobi now. I want to meet you for some suggestions I need. If not possible,  please call me on my nairobi number ++++ Or give me your number please.  Can you suggest me some Indian lawyer who can help me in company formation here. And also I need some partner or sales agent for textile products like bed sheet, carpets, blankets,  garments etc . Please help me dear. Regards

Hello everyone my name neeraj kumar from India want to move in kenya and looking job there I know even kiswahili language
Thanks

I have 3 year work experience in sales in tanznian

I live in Nairobi Kenya. How may I help you

Let me know how I may help you. Dr. Peter Kibet Koech

I'm looking for job in kenya 🇰🇪

If anyone can help me plz contact me on whats app ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct