Visa for friend from Bosnia Herzegovina to come to South Africa!?

Hey. I am a South African. My friend from Bosnia Herzegovina wants to visit. My question is to all Bosnians living in S..a. Is it true that he has to go to Greece to apply for visa to South Africa? We thought he should go to Zagreb, but there is no South African Embassy In Zagreb. Please HELP! :(   Hvala

Nicollette wrote:

Hey. I am a South African. My friend from Bosnia Herzegovina wants to visit. My question is to all Bosnians living in S..a. Is it true that he has to go to Greece to apply for visa to South Africa? We thought he should go to Zagreb, but there is no South African Embassy In Zagreb. Please HELP! :(   Hvala

Your friend would have to go to the nearest SA embassy or Consulate which in this case may be Greece. I suggest that as you are in SA you contact the relevant authorities in SA for the information.
Good luck.

It seems like the Bosnian Consulate is not in existence in Pretoria anymore. I've tried contacting them on numerous times, telephone number not in active anymore :( Thank you though. Greece it is then

Yes, it is true that he must go to Athens-Greece, that would be applied for a tourist visa. It is best to contact them via e-mail to tell you what is required to collect from the necessary documents. Also, the whole procedure can be found on the website vfsglobal.com/dha/southafrica/.

P.S. Ako trebate još informacija, možete me kontaktirati na [email protected]

Regards

see link below

embassypages.com/missions/embassy1442/

south-africa.visahq.com/embassy/croatia/

gov.za/services

home-affairs.gov.za/index.php/applying-for-sa-visa

Thanks for the info. Highly appreciated

No need to go in person to Greece. Everything can be done via DHL. Just contact the SA embassy in Athens. They are very efficient.