Salt swimming pool

Does anyone know the cost of installing and maintaining an outdoor salt swimming pool large enough for a decent swim and deep enough not to hit your head when diving in?

Just as a guide, not specific to salt swimming pool...

Swimming Pool can vary costs from 400.000 Baht up to 1 Million Baht, depending on the quality, accessories, size of the swimming pool.

An Infinity Swimming Pool in a good quality, i.e. 12 x 5 meters should not cost more than 550.000 Baht. This price does not include a Jacuzzi, which would cost another 50.000 Baht.

Maintenance of a Swimming Pool : There are many companies around offering a maintenance service, which costs something from 1.200 Baht up to around 2.000 Baht per month. This price normally includes all needed chemicals.

You will not get any accurate quotation without a drawing and relevant informations like :

1. Dimenions including width, length and depth
2. Piping configuration and layout
3. Pool lighting scheme and electrical plan
4. Equipment room location and dimensions
5. Proposed equipment sizing (pumps, filters, etc)
6. Optional accessories - spa, waterfall,
7. Water treatment options (salt system, chlorine, etc)
8. Finishing options (tile, pebble-rok, etc)
9. Other items (bathroom, shower, etc)
10. Deck options (clay tiles, gravel wash, wood, Kool-deck, etc).

Stumbled upon this thread as I'm looking for teakwood furniture recommendations in Buriram. I suggest you contact PoolMaster on their thailandpoolshop website so they can provide you the general maintenance costs. They offer quality pool supplies in Thailand and have a responsive customer service team too.