Travel information

Hi...my husband has got dubai residence visa last month.... Before he was working in muscat........Is he eligible to travel to muscat or he will have to wait for a particular period.
Regards

Your husband can visit Muscat.

Obviously he cannot work here though.

Sir...Actually he got residence visa for dubai on 20th of feb this year....and he wants to come at the end of this month to take me and my kids...but someone told that he can not travel to oman for three months...thats why i was worried...so can he travel by air and he can get visa on arrival...?
Thanks and Regards

Your husband's visa-on-arrival would depend largely on his social status. In other words, it is job dependent. Don"t worry. He would be alerted at emmigration before he can board the flight.

Thanks sir

He is working as service delivery manager...

harry12345 wrote:

Thanks sir

He is working as service delivery manager...

As long as your husband's designation is listed under the 'eligible for travel' category in the official listing at the emigration in the airports he would not face any issues.

Thanks alot sir....means it totally depends in his profession...and there is no time limit restrictions for visiting muscat for him?

Hello sir

Need information to travel for dubai from muscat....i got residence entry permit for me and my kids...can i book tickets and directly travel to dubai on the basis of these entry permits or is there any formalities to fulfill before this travel....

Regards

harry12345 wrote:

Hello sir

Need information to travel for dubai from muscat....i got residence entry permit for me and my kids...can i book tickets and directly travel to dubai on the basis of these entry permits or is there any formalities to fulfill before this travel....

Regards

Hi harry12345,

What is 'residence entry permit' ? Are you referring to the resident card ? If yes, no you cannot just book your tickets and travel to the UAE. Your designation mentioned in the resident card would decided whether or not you can cross borders.

Better to get it checked and verified by your company PRO before you do anything.

Good luck.

Dear sir, I got my visa to work in salala. My question is that in my visa it's mentioned muscat int airport. So can I get down in salala airport. 
Plz reply me soon. I want to book my ticket

Hi Runa Raju,

If you're coming from Bangladesh, you have to necessarily land first in Muscat before proceeding further to Salalah.

Though Salalah airport is Oman's second largest, it is still not very well connected internationally barring some sparse GCC routes.