Shared Flat/Place to Stay/Friends!

Hey there!

I'm a Canadian student working and living in Shanghai this summer (May - August). I'm looking for a place to stay and/or people to share a place with. Would also be cool to connect with some new friends living in Shanghai this summer! Give me a shout!

Cheers,
Nikita

I'm not sure about Shanghai but I know that most major cities have a dedicated website for foreigners- and it might be easier to find what you're looking for that way. Most of them don't share the same name though...(Chengdu: www.gochengdu.com, Tianjin: www.Tianjinexpat.com) so search the internet or ask on the Shanghai board here if anyone knows it. Not to mention those smaller boards are an invaluable resource once you're in country- not only for housing but also social events, living aids, and finding friends.

Good luck and welcome to China... :)

Hi Nikita,

You can check what u need through some shanghai expat websites such as: shanghaiexpat.com; shanghaistuff.com or smartshanghai.com

Good luck to you,
Ruby

Hello Nikita and welcome on board Expat.com

I suggest you drop an advert in our Shared accommodation in Shanghai as well as Rooms for rent in Shanghai to find a nice rental.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team