Moving to Noumea would like to meet other stay at home moms!

Greetings from the snowy Finland !

Me and my family are moving to New Caledonia in April 2015. I'm from Finland and my husband is from France. We move to New Caledonia because of my husbands job and I'm taking care of our kids Noel 2,5 years and Olivia 4 month old. It would be nice to get to know other stay at home mothers ( to find frends for me and kids as well) We're going to move to Noumea. I speak English and studying france.
I wish you all a great week :)
Petra

Petra84 wrote:

Greetings from the snowy Finland !

Me and my family are moving to New Caledonia in April 2015. I'm from Finland and my husband is from France. We move to New Caledonia because of my husbands job and I'm taking care of our kids Noel 2,5 years and Olivia 4 month old. It would be nice to get to know other stay at home mothers ( to find frends for me and kids as well) We're going to move to Noumea. I speak English and studying france.
I wish you all a great week :)
Petra

Oh...I allmost forget to say that we're going to stay a year. ( because of that we were thinking that it's nice if I can take care of kids at home during our stay)

Hello Petra, I would love to meet you and your kids! So if you arrive in Noumea dont hesitate to contact me! Have a safe trip!! Rebekka

Hello all :)

@Petra : To bring more visibility on your post, kindly note that a new thread has been created from the latter on the Noumea Forum

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi I am moving to New caledonia for six months and I have a 6 years old daughter with me. I will be there in April and would love an English teacher for my daughter.