Looking for Job in Indian Company in Romania

Hello everyone,
I am from India and moving to Romania next month. I am wondering if there's good Indian Companies in Romania that can offer me some decent job. I am a management graduate...So could anybody tell me names of some Indian Companies in Romania where i can approach? Thanks alot

thats one hell of an info!

Hi sommo49,

You may want to put an advert in the jobs in Romania section. It might help you in your job search.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

hmm thanks

Genpact and Wipro are two Indian companies presently in Romania.

Some figures from 2008:http://www.thebluemoon2008.com/romania.html

hello mam , i reall want a job in romania sector , and i am new here , so please help me

Hi ,

This is Ashok Nehra Telecom Professional from New Delhi India and I am moving to Romania . Would like be part of expat forum. Kindly share the info.

thanks

ashok

i can give u a contact Name with cell No in Romania, who is Study And work Consultant. and obtain work permits from Romania for peoples want to get job in Romania. e-mail me for details.

waseem

Hello Waseem ,

Thanks for your comments and my mail id is *** . Pls give me contact details of consultant as per your mail.

regards

ashok

Hello,

I'd like to find a job in hindi. I studied this language and i'll like to use her. Does anyone know a company where i work and use this language ? Thank you!

There is someone who can help me ? I really need a job in this area. Thxs a lot!!!!

hello every one,
        I am in india,... i want   stay and  looking for  jobs in romania ,, so any one  help,, am waiting your reply... this my mail id   ***

Hi sarva4u,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I invite you to browse through the jobs in Romania and to post your CV in the sector which suits you the best.

Can you please tell us more about your qualifications?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Hasna,...
     Very Thanks to replying my  post,,,, am glad...  I have completed B.Tech (Information Technology) in the year of 2011,
am looking for software jobs or any it support jobs,,,  any job for Romania with good location,,, so can you give your mail id ..  or please send me what kind of jobs there in romania.. please send jobs details through my mail id,,,, id's   ***    i will send my cv to your review ,...   please help me ,, and guide me how to  reach Romania,.. am waiting for your reply ..

Thanks ,

@sarva4u > Hasnaa is from the Expat.com team. You should please post an ad in the jobs in Romania section. Thank you.

Hello Waseem, kindly help me with the contact details of the consultants.

[ Moderated : Off topic ]

I am looking job anykind in Romania. So plz help me how to get job in Romania?

Hello my name is branson.i am from india and I am living in mumbai.i am looking job at buchrest in Romania. I need a job anykind in Romania. So help me.how can I get job in Romania?
I need to know more info about job in Romania as well as how can I reach there.

Kawyans wrote:

Hello my name is branson.i am from india and I am living in mumbai.i am looking job at buchrest in Romania. I need a job anykind in Romania. So help me.how can I get job in Romania?
I need to know more info about job in Romania as well as how can I reach there.

Hello Branson,

How do you get a job in India? It cannot be so different.  You contact an employer that has a job which you are qualified and apply for it, no?  First, you should know Romanian; second, you should have a skill which is in demand here. 

However, a Romanian employer will not go through the trouble of paying for a work visa application for a non-EU citizen, as it won't be approved unless they can prove that the job cannot be filled by a Romanian or EU national.  Your chances are slim I think.

Why do you need a job in Romania anyway?

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-blog

Respected sir
Please do guide me i want to get job in romania
Please do provide me email and contact no of that person
Regards always.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Posting contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Waseem, can you provide the information.

Hi sar I am soyeb Patel I won't tip and Romania work permit plz help me

Better not to come here.Rest up to you.

There are a lot of good job platforms for Romania jobs, just google it and you'll find a lot.

Deep_0175 wrote:

Better not to come here.Rest up to you.

When answering a post it would be best if you supplied information as to why you think it is no good seeking a job in Romania.
Such answers as yours are of no use at all.

Ofcourse It is useful at all .Almost 80% citizens of Romania do not work here have you ever tried to know why?

Yes ofcourse come if any company gives you a good offer.8 out of 10 companies are shitty here don't even pay at time and corruption rate is hell  lot of high.

Hello wasim sir, pls tell me consultant name for Romania and pls also tell how to get job over there.

Me tooo..if you can help me,please dm

@ ajuajmalkhan379 :

This topic is a bit old.
I would advise you to create a new thread in the Romania forum, to introduce yourself properly and to ask your question about finding a job there.
Our members can give you more insight.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: