Circumcision in Sao Paulo

Hello, I need help with where I can get my son circumcised in Sao Paulo. Thanks

Take your son to the public health clinic (Posto de Saúde) in your neighborhood and they will refer you to a hospital that will do the circumcision.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks

You can contact me for more information for circumcision.

you can email me for further info,

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

@drHussain Hello, I need help with where I can get my son circumcised in Sao Paulo. Thanks

03/08/23 @drHussain Hello, I need help with where I can get my son circumcised in Sao Paulo. Thanks
-@toyin2509

See Post #2 above from James in 2015:  this is still the best advice for the service you're seeking.

If for some reason you don't want to go to a public health station, talk to a urologist if you're seeking circumcision for secular reasons; if you're seeking it for religious reasons, ask the leader of your faith community in São Paulo for advice.

Without going to specifics, your general orientation calls for you to seek an Urologist or Urologista. Practicioner. 

or...

You can Google search with "circunsisoes em  Higienopolis, Sao Paulo" or circunsisoes em  em Consolacao, Sao  Paulo.  Or you can ask your Rabbi ( most of them speak English ),

Sinagoga Tiferet Lubavitch Chabad

R. Alagoas, 726 · (11) 3666-7783

Congregação Monte Sinai

R. Piauí, 624 · (11) 3661-2949

Sinagoga Chai Menachem

R. Conselheiro Brotero, 932 - Santa Cecilia, São Paulo - SP, 01232-010

Telefone: (11) 3663-0203

i've seen pricing postings of about R$ 1,500 for the procedure. v

Hello, I need help with where I can get my son circumcised in Sao Paulo. Thanks

-@elsina2003

For all of you....

Doctor Robert Lee Conti in Sao Bernardo do Campo.

Bi-lingual, ancestry way back to Southern Genteel.

Good listener,, excellent follow up

Urologist.

Practices at Hospital IFOR

R. Américo Brasiliense, 596 - Centro, São Bernardo do Campo - SP, 09715-021