Our main concern is about health & education system in Ireland.

Hello all from Istanbul,

Been working in IT industry for over 12 years, my profession is mainly security/systems&network administration/service management. Seriously considering to move to Ireland with my family but taking the kids into account, our main concern is about health & education system in Ireland. To be honest we did not hear good and encouraging things about health system so far.

Anyway, i'll delve in to this site to know more about. In the meantime would appreciate any kind of comments/help.

Cheers

Hi Belegau,

The public health system in Ireland is diabolical at the moment. People can expect 24hr waiting times to be seen at a&e wards in hospitals. Prices can vary depending on the problem but generally, you can expect to be massively overcharged on the service that is provided to you.

It would be advised to look into a private healthcare policy for you and your family. A Google search will bring you to the 2 main providers.

Regards,

Gerard.

Hello belugau,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion from you post on the Ireland Forum for better views and interaction.

Thank you
Yuveshen