Anyone know how to find a French teacher in Kinshasa?

I just came to Kinshasa from Chile and will work here for 2 years or even longer.
Kinshasa is a great city and i am living in Gome area, which is quit safe and great neighborhood.

Now i want to learn French to have a better life here but i don't have any clues how to find a private teacher or go to a group class.

My mother language is Chinese and my English is fluent, i learned Spanish in Chile so i guess French is now so hard to me but the pronunciation is rather difficult for me now.

1.Is there any website i can find the information of hiring a local French teacher?
2.Is there any good School that offer French group class?
3.What should be the price per hour if i hire a private French teacher here?

You could look for 'alliance francaise institutes' .... not too sure where in kinshasa is their office :(

good luck

AA

Hello;
I'm moving there in 2 weeks,

I can teach you French. I'm moving from Montreal, I,m bilingual

Hi Kyle Chen,

You should post an advert in the Language classes in Kinshasa section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hey kyle,

let me know if your still looking for a teacher ... i found one and have started private lessons ...

cheers...

Hello
I just came back from Kinshasa, where I had a French teacher. She is Congolese and is now looking for another student. I can really recommend her.
André

Hi André,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to recommend the french teacher in the section private teachers in Kinshasa. This might be helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank you so much!!
Could you please give me your email or whatsapp?
I guess we can have a coffee in Fleuve Congo hotel o Gran hotel when you are free.I am living in Gombe, near by that place :)
Looking forward to your reply.

Did you get a French teacher after all? If you have, I would love to join you in the class. I am also very keen to learn some french.

hello,kent. I am already found a private teacher in Alliance de Francaise.
Feel free to contact me if you wanna join us : Kyle +243 897415690

Hello everybody,

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[Moderated: No free ad]

Well hi my friend, i may have the solution for you, i know someone who could teah you french and if you re still interested then you can contat me at (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum for security reasons)
Thanks

Looking for friends around and also to learn french.i was in ireland for past 12 years and now based in kinshasa for now.please contact me on (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum for security reasons) .i guess thats my num.please feel free.thanks

Hallo and Good morning to Everyone.

I am working here in kinshasa since 2011.but still i am not able to speak french,therefore i m searching a good french teacher how speak english and french bother.No matter male for female ..please inform me ..

Hi Kofi André-I would like to learn French via online lessons. Does your former Congolese teacher have a computer and ability to teach via Skype? I want to learn French so that I can go to the DRC wanting to give my time to helping people there. I think it might be helpful to learn a little bit of Lingala too so I think a Congolese woman teacher would be great. If anyone knows of a good teacher there who can work via Skype, let me know. Thanks.

(Moderated: please post in the Language classes in Kinshasa section)

Hi kyle. Could you also help me in finding a french tutor. I live in kinshasa too .

(Moderated: please post in the Language classes in Kinshasa section)

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … asses.html

hi.Are u still lookin 4 a french teacher???

ys if you know one

hi.R u still lookin 4 a french tutor?

hi.I've got a PGCE French qualification to teach.Willing ro teach on skype too.Will send u my skype username if u r still keen to learn french.thx

Hi winnerlov,

Just to inform you that this thread is really old (2013).

If you are looking for a job as French teacher, i will advise you to drop an ad here : Language teacher jobs in Kinshasa section.
If you want to give some french tuition, you might post an ad here : Language classes in Kinshasa.

As this topic is old, i am also closing it. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed